By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default - Neverending grinding, plus general discussion

Thanks for your response Super_Boom! I'm working on getting my 20 now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I have spent far to much time on this demo. Getting this day 1.

KingWithNoKrown said:

Same here! I just finished maxing everyone's Lv. and mastering all job classes. I wanna try the demo again but on hard this time, but it only allows for one file so I'd have to delete the current one. Guess it wont be that big of deal doing everything again, especially now that I know what job combinations I wanna use.

Einsam_Delphin said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

Same here! I just finished maxing everyone's Lv. and mastering all job classes. I wanna try the demo again but on hard this time, but it only allows for one file so I'd have to delete the current one. Guess it wont be that big of deal doing everything again, especially now that I know what job combinations I wanna use.

Be prepared, be very very prepared for Melusine. That's the best tip I can give you about the demo's Hard difficulty .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

Be prepared, be very very prepared for Melusine. That's the best tip I can give you about the demo's Hard difficulty .

Yeah I almost lost to her on normal. Darn Areoga spam! D:

Around the Network

The Demo sells it pretty well. Lol, i played it like 10-12 hours.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I got the dragon to about 2k health left with all my characters only being level 10.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Einsam_Delphin said:
lestatdark said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
KingWithNoKrown said:

Yeah I almost lost to her on normal. Darn Areoga spam! D:

It's even worse for Dragon, because he can AoE. Though by the time you unlock it, you can have all your teammates at lvl. 20 and jobs lvl. 3, so that dilutes a bit of the difficulty, unless you go wild and try to tackle him at lvl.14 like some dumb folk around here....mostly me...okay just me, geez.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Began playing the demo the other night and thanks to it I am 100% getting this game when it releases in the US.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Yay, i just defeated Victoria and victor. Vengeance for Olivia!!!!

In one go. They were a bit easy.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.