By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Abortion survivor story

A lot of abortion cases not rape/abuse ?

True 46 67.65%

False 5 7.35%

We don't know 15 22.06%

Total:66
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Jay520 said:
menx64 said:

I know is her body, but shouldnt the father have the right to decide as well? I can understand the case of a rapist or a a one night stand, but what about a husband or a long time boyfriend?

Just because a man donated his seed to a woman, that doesn't mean the woman should have to follow through and use that seed to form a child.

There is a simple solution for a woman who is "actually" raped. Go to the hospital withim 72 hours and they give you a high dose estrogen shot. I understand it may be hard to discuss this with a doctor but it prevents the distress a women must go through during an abortion.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Muffin31190 said:
What are you trying to get out of this?

If you watched the video and read his opinion I beleive it is pretty straight forward. Maybe try giving it a second go and you'll get it this time!

I'm Sorry I didn't realize OP gave an opinion on the matter, let me read it again ... Oh wait he didn't.

I was Asking the OP if he(she) what was the main goal of what they had posted, as I said before - What were you Trying to get out of this? 

Now let OP answer the question.

IMO abortion in the form of "oops! I had sex and now i'm pregnant, how did that happen?" is wrong. If you choose to have sex then you accept that you may have a baby, cuz ya know thats kind of what sex is for. Therefore once a couple get's pregnant they have already chosen that they are going to have a baby. There is no such thing as an "unexpected pregnancy" when you knowingly and willingly have sex.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

When the baby is "grown enough" to be considered a human, abortion should be just as illegal as killing any other human.

I don't think many will disagree with that (well, looks like a few in here would, but from my experience, most wouldn't).

The issue is *when does human life start*? That question begs for emotional responses and never results in a productive conversation on online message boards.

Jay520 said:
menx64 said:

I know is her body, but shouldnt the father have the right to decide as well? I can understand the case of a rapist or a a one night stand, but what about a husband or a long time boyfriend?

Just because a man donated his seed to a woman, that doesn't mean the woman should have to follow through and use that seed to form a child.

So if a baby is 6-8 months in the stomach (late-term) would you say it is ok to abort the child?

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network
Muffin31190 said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
Muffin31190 said:
What are you trying to get out of this?

If you watched the video and read his opinion I beleive it is pretty straight forward. Maybe try giving it a second go and you'll get it this time!

I'm Sorry I didn't realize OP gave an opinion on the matter, let me read it again ... Oh wait he didn't.

I was Asking the OP if he(she) what was the main goal of what they had posted, as I said before - What were you Trying to get out of this? 

Now let OP answer the question.

As stated previously, had you actually taken the time to read what the OP said (an ounce of commonse sense), you would have "cleary" understood that his goal was to see what the average reaction was after viewing the video ( as we have a diverse community here) as well as asking the question" Are the cases of rape or abuse the norm, or the exception for abortion procedures. How many are due to irresponsible sex by consenting adults?" Again please read before before you running your mouth, thank you !

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Jay520 said:
menx64 said:

Then why did she have sex with him?

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

ninetailschris said:

So if a baby is 6-8 months in the stomach (late-term) would you say it is ok to abort the child?

I personally would say it's okay. But I wouldn't mind if the law illegalized it at that point, since there should have been ample time to an abortion earlier. Plus, there's only a few more months of waiting anyway.

Trying to have a rational, civil discussion about abortion is like trying to juggle burning torches in a gas station full of leaks.

BlowoverKing said:
Jay520 said:

Then why did she have sex with him?

Pleasure is usually the culprit here.