By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Abortion survivor story

A lot of abortion cases not rape/abuse ?

True 46 67.65%

False 5 7.35%

We don't know 15 22.06%

Total:66

What are you trying to get out of this?

Around the Network

I would just like to fill in that abortion is solely up to the woman, it's her body and should not be decided by any politician what she should do or do not with her body. She may discuss the matter with her partner/husband/one-night-stand/rapist, but in the end it's her body.

How many are due to irresponsible sex by consenting adults? The majority in the west I would say, in Africa and other places it's the contrary.

While I do not think I have the right to tell people what to do in this type of cases. I agree that at least personally abortion is not the best solution. I can understand some cases when medical conditions are involved, but at least for my self or my couple I would never even think about it...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I would say most abortions are due to irresponsible sex. I think most people believe this.

My opinion of abortion is still the same though (it should be legal).

What I don't understand is why the mother waited until she was eight months pregnant to have the abortion.

Muffin31190 said:
What are you trying to get out of this?

If you watched the video and read his opinion I beleive it is pretty straight forward. Maybe try giving it a second go and you'll get it this time!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network
wangjingwanjia said:
I would just like to fill in that abortion is solely up to the woman, it's her body and should not be decided by any politician what she should do or do not with her body. She may discuss the matter with her partner/husband/one-night-stand/rapist, but in the end it's her body.

How many are due to irresponsible sex by consenting adults? The majority in the west I would say, in Africa and other places it's the contrary.

I know is her body, but shouldnt the father have the right to decide as well? I can understand the case of a rapist or a a one night stand, but what about a husband or a long time boyfriend?

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Jay520 said:

I would say most abortions are due to irresponsible sex. I think most people believe this.

My opinion of abortion is still the same though (it should be legal).

What I don't understand is why the mother waited until she was eight months pregnant to have the abortion.

I don't either but I feel like this is one of the things one cannot truly understand unless they are experiencing the same thing.

menx64 said:

I know is her body, but shouldnt the father have the right to decide as well? I can understand the case of a rapist or a a one night stand, but what about a husband or a long time boyfriend?

Just because a man donated his seed to a woman, that doesn't mean the woman should have to follow through and use that seed to form a child.

Oh god padib is back.

good to see you back buddy

Jay520 said:
menx64 said:

Just because a man donated his seed to a woman, that doesn't mean the woman should have to follow through and use that seed to form a child.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"