By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Geoff Keighley says Reggie set to deliver "World Premiere" UPDATE Reggie has a folder?!/twitter pics up

Well they need to announce and show some Zelda because hey are getting bodied in sales right now. Anything less and its over. They can't afford to wait till E3 to announce something.

Around the Network

To prevent myself from over-hyping I'm going to have a range of predictions about what Nintendo will present.
a safe prediction: Donkey Kong news
a reasonable prediction: Show off Bayonetta 2 clips
a hyped prediction: new Zelda Wii U footage
a unreasonable prediction: Pokemon Wii U game
a nerdgasm prediction: a sequel to Four Swords Adventure for Wii U with two players using the GamePad
a WTF NINTENDO? prediction: Tom Nook for Smash Bros Wii U...

I bet is another freaking Mario :/

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Wii Half-Life 3 U confirmed!!! It will be WiiU exclusive and therefor will make it the best selling console of this generation even if Nintendo had to pay Valve 4 Billion Dollars

haha I wish, but wouldn't it make more sense for valve to make it steam box exclusive to push their home console?

I wonder if the 3DS ontop of the folder hints to a premier 3DS title.

I really want something positive for the Wii U though, but won't get my hopes up.

Around the Network

Calling it now, Star fox/Metroid Crossover!!!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

I swear to god Reggie. If the big announcement is DK or some 3ds title I will end you.

If this is a 3DS announcement I swear to God, I going to punch a kitten and spam Nintendo with letters, tweets, emails, and facebook comments calling them the morons they are.

ListerOfSmeg said:
Probably FF or some other 3rd party game. I expected something like this since PS4 sales have now dropped below Wii U WW. Now that 3rd parties see it isn't all it was made out to be I expect more to follow

Now I am just waiting on the "Sony needs to drop the PS4" " Sony needs to go 3rd party articles" etc
because they now have 2 platforms falling behind Nintendo.

I severely hope this post is a joke.

Actually, wait. No I don't. It's way funnier if youre serious.

curl-6 said:
If it's not a new Wii U game, they will fall flat. (Even though new footage of certain games would satisfy me personally)

Come on Nintendo, for once, do the smart thing.

Nintendo tends not to bother if they feel they don't have anything worth showing that's sufficiently new. They show up to most events with their same stable of demo kiosks (whatever they're trying to plug at the moment), which wouldn't work for VGX since there are no demo kiosks or anything of that nature so when they're talking premier, they mean it.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.