By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Geoff Keighley says Reggie set to deliver "World Premiere" UPDATE Reggie has a folder?!/twitter pics up

guiduc said:

Thanks, I mixed up things a little bit.

no worries. but my advice is dont expect a lot of news coming for just one company. it will be a few annoucments from each company attending. so far we know MS, sony, nintendo and ubisoft are gonna be there, and EA with titanfall. 

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Wii Half-Life 3 U confirmed!!! It will be WiiU exclusive and therefor will make it the best selling console of this generation even if Nintendo had to pay Valve 4 Billion Dollars

It will also be delayed until 2023, making this officially the longest generation ever.

curl-6 said:
Doesn't "premiere" refer to the first time showing a game/movie?
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but a new game or Zelda U would be AMAZING.

You would think so, you think Geoff would of used different wording if it was for something else, but he might be just trying to hype.

superhippy420 said:
My X-Ray vision says that whatever is in that folder will melt human eyes. In all seriousness there is a Pokemon 3DS on it. Maybe it's a hint at a Wii U Pokemon game. I think that would sell more units than even Zelda. That quick little teaser video of Pokemon Wii U also showed that the Wii U may have some more graphic juice to it then we realize. Those shadows beneath Lucarios tail looked like something on a PS4.

Good point, would be a huge announcement.

mk8 stage builder.
take a note.

Around the Network
chriscox1121 said:
curl-6 said:
Doesn't "premiere" refer to the first time showing a game/movie?
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but a new game or Zelda U would be AMAZING.

You would think so, you think Geoff would of used different wording if it was for something else, but he might be just trying to hype.

If it's not a premiere than whats the point.  Maybe a highlight video of things we know, followed by a premiere but if its just new X or Bayonnetta footage and then Microsoft and Sony show actual new games then they will just be forgotten again.   I really think it's something brand new, they havnt really showed anything new in a while other than the 3DS Kirby.

If it's not a new Wii U game, they will fall flat. (Even though new footage of certain games would satisfy me personally)

Come on Nintendo, for once, do the smart thing.

maybe a teaser or a final version of X or Zelda U? ohh god!!

34 years playing games.

curl-6 said:
If it's not a new Wii U game, they will fall flat. (Even though new footage of certain games would satisfy me personally)

Come on Nintendo, for once, do the smart thing.

Is Nintendo, we all know that is never going to happen

Click HERE and be happy 

Reggie sporting a Zelda Jacket!