By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More Impressive turnaround...3DS or PS3?

3DS or PS3

3DS 135 41.80%

PS3 164 50.77%

My memory is short and I ... 24 7.43%

Total:323

I'm pretty sick of all the threads about Wii U being doomed and PS4 vs. Xbone talk so I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on this.  Both consoles had terrible launches with a big lack of software and a price too high for consumers.  Both were written off as doomed, yet both ended up being extremely successful.  I am leaning 3DS but in reality Nintendo never really had any competition, they were just shooting themselves in the foot by not releasing great launch software. PS3 had a real chance of being a total flop, but Sony found a way through and that momentum seems to have carried over to this generation.  I don't think there is really a right or wrong answer here but let's see which side gets a better argument.

Around the Network

Definitely PS3. I mean come on, 599 US dollars mawn!

Come on, the 3DS went from being a completely dead console to selling the most hardware consecutively month after month for the past year damn near. Nothing has ever had a turn around like that.

PS3, it cant be that hard for 3DS when it has no competition.
PS3 came up against 2 of the best selling home consoles of all time

Now THIS is a tough one. I'm gonna have to meditate on this.

Around the Network

PS3.

PS3 because price

Click HERE and be happy 

PS3 definitely. I remember when I was one of the few loyal to the Sony when I got my PS3 in 2007, and now most of my friends are Sony gamers.

You guys just wait till the Dreamcast has its turnaround..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

3ds