By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 in stock at amazon

OdinHades said:
Xbox One is now also sold out. It sits at rank #114,594 on the bestsellers at amazon, while the PS4 is at rank #280.

I think we can safely assume that one of those consoles is more popular than the other...

#114,594? This seems really odd and I think there is a problem with the ranking, for sure. No matter how bad one wants to see xbone to fail and ps4 succeed, this is definitely wrong or just bad measured.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
OdinHades said:
Xbox One is now also sold out. It sits at rank #114,594 on the bestsellers at amazon, while the PS4 is at rank #280.

I think we can safely assume that one of those consoles is more popular than the other...

#114,594? This seems really odd and I think there is a problem with the ranking, for sure. No matter how bad one wants to see xbone to fail and ps4 succeed, this is definitely wrong or just bad measured.

Agreed, somethings gone wrong there.

walsufnir said:
OdinHades said:

Yeah, I just saw that the Day One Edition is at #336. Something's fishy here. I don't know. But whatever, I still think it's pretty clear that there is more demand for the PS4 right now.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

OdinHades said:
walsufnir said:
OdinHades said:

Yeah, I just saw that the Day One Edition is at #336. Something's fishy here. I don't know. But whatever, I still think it's pretty clear that there is more demand for the PS4 right now.

When numbers are wrong, I doubt anything they want to tell us. But to you it should've been clear in the first place that the ranking must be off.

But yes, there still seems to be more demand by now for ps4 but both seem to have high demand which is good.