By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 in stock at amazon

Sold out the x1 is still in stock

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Around the Network
coolguy said:

What is the amount of PS4s and X1s supplied to Amazon?

Were they equal?

Hehe, there are plenty of PS4 in China. If anyone wants I can ship them? :D

Goatseye said:
coolguy said:

What is the amount of PS4s and X1s supplied to Amazon?

Were they equal?

Don't think we have a way of knowing........

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Damn, 1 hour and the PS4 was sold out. 3 hours later and the One is still available. That should tell you something right there.

Around the Network

This looks like a clean sweep for Sony this gen. I can't wait for the inevitable slew of third party exclusive support that will come as a result of this.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Icy-Zone said:
This looks like a clean sweep for Sony this gen. I can't wait for the inevitable slew of third party exclusive support that will come as a result of this.

Not going to happen

Icy-Zone said:

if you think about it Sony have hyped up quite a large number of people with Next gen fever and if they want a taste of it before March14' they're gonna need to pick up a Wiiu or a X1 to soothe their need for Next gen goodness. They could well have done themselves a small bit of an injustice.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

thismeintiel said:
Damn, 1 hour and the PS4 was sold out. 3 hours later and the One is still available. That should tell you something right there.

This doesn't tell you anything if you don't know how much were/are in stock, obviously.

ganoncrotch said:
Icy-Zone said:

if you think about it Sony have hyped up quite a large number of people with Next gen fever and if they want a taste of it before March14' they're gonna need to pick up a Wiiu or a X1 to soothe their need for Next gen goodness. They could well have done themselves a small bit of an injustice.

I won't buy a PS4 until I graduate at the end of April (self-motivation), but I have to say that my Wii U and Vita are holding me down with some awesome games in the meantime. I can't comment on X1 games because I haven't played any yet.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!