By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps4 in stock at amazon

drkohler said:
Repaired BLOD returns?

I was thinking about that. Is it possible?

Around the Network

You people who want a PS4 better have your payment option set up on amazon in advance lol.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

kitler53 said:
yeah, saw that. tempting (as i assume it will sell out pretty quick) but i'm holding to my guns. no ps4 until infamous..

Same here. :/

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

i think there all sold not in stock anymore -_- was gona buy 4 if i was aloud for my friends :o but now there gone

Wondering if they just got that much more xbox one's or if people are just that eager to land ps4's

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Damn lol, I was just about to text my friend when I saw this thread.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Damn I wanted another I sold my last one for 800$.

Too_Talls said:
Wondering if they just got that much more xbox one's or if people are just that eager to land ps4's

I thinks it's a little bit of both. One thing for sure is that MS don't want to ever be out of stock for the US, so they should be shipping more than Sony here. There are people that doesn't have allegiance to neither console who will buy the Xbox One if PS4 is not available. It's holiday season and you want to give whatever you can give to your kids, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend... I just don't see MS undershipping the Xbox One specially in the US. This territory is just too important for them.

rccsetzer said:
drkohler said:
Repaired BLOD returns?

I was thinking about that. Is it possible?

If they figured out what the problem is with the batch of faulty PS4s, I'd say it takes roughly 20 mintes to replace a ps + reformat the hd + replace the hdmi connector. So a one week turnaround is enzirely feasible.  If we see a low but steady flow of bricking PS4s in the next weeks (that survived the first hours/days), then they have a real problem.

riecsou said:
Too_Talls said:

I just don't see MS undershipping the Xbox One specially in the US. This territory is just too important for them.

Both companies probably have around 200k-250k units shipping per week since November. MS must hold NA at all costs so the majority of the shipments will end there. While MS has to see that they don't have too much stock lying around in NA after a few weeks and none elsewhere, Sony will have to dance around where to ship stuff. Given the small gap in units manufactured (both likely started within 1-2 weeks of each other), the global sales difference will be rather small probably way into Feb/Mar. The first one to reduce manufacturing after March wil either lose if demand is still large after March, or win if demand is floundering after March.