By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fourth Character in Tropical Freeze Revealed?

And it is quite a surprise:

Popular online retailer Amazon Italy may have just leaked the fourth playable character in Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. The box-art for the Wii U exclusive now features the long-standing Cranky Kong. Hopefully we will see some new footage of the game at this year’s VGX awards, which Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime should be attending.

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/12/02/amazon-leaks-fourth-playable-character-in-donkey-kong-country-tropical-freeze/

Well played Nintendo, I'm hyped now!

Around the Network

Wow.. no replies. Ouch

incoming VGX announcment

Idk if the boxart = new playable character... He has usually been part of the story from the beginning so maybe they are putting him in for being a noticable character

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Tears will be shed at VGX :(

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network

Pretty sure it's going to be the Wii Fit Trainer

MohammadBadir said:
incoming VGX announcment

Omg, plz no. I don't want the announcement we are waiting for to be about this 2D game. They talked about this game plenty already on GT. That would be my second huge disapointement linked to this game (my first being Retro working on this instead of Metroid Prime4).

I don't want Nintendo to shame me as a nintendo fan again in front of the mainstream core gamers by having their announcement being that we get to play a old monkey in a 2D platformer while all other companies get to wow the audience with serious awsome stuff. I want the announcement to be about X, Smash or Zelda, something that gets to wow the core gaming audience.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

kopstudent89 said:
Wow.. no replies. Ouch

I guess because everyone was replying in the other thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173547

:P

Locking.

AlphaCielago said:
Tears will be shed at VGX :(

I have the feeling that this will happen, in fact, I'll start crying right now 

I better prepare my crying gifs for that day.