By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony have put up a thank you video

MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU has a better library of games and at least had a couple of games worth buying at launch with the promise of games like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends all in the launch window, let's see how many sales Knack has in the end compared to SM3DW lol

Bolded: BUT OH MAI GAH MULTIPLATZ AND 3RD PARTIEZ ARE IRREREVANT IT'S ALL ABOUT DA EXCLOOSIVES GUISE. *starts stimming*

Around the Network

Classless

selnor1983 said:
I got an e-mail from Microsoft giving me money on my account as a thankyou.

Every PS4 launch console comes with a coupon to use on the PS store.....What is your point?

Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:

So Microsoft moneyhats it's own fans?

All kidding asides, hopefully that wasn't done as a response to this video. Sony's marketing is emotional/aspirational, whereas all Microsoft is doing is giving a discount/rebate.

Was only a 5er. But it was 9 days ago.

Did it at least come with a video or image?

Again, bad marketing since it's not even a shareable/noteworthy story.

I doubt it was for marketing.

What you just said reminds of the guy who shouts about giving £10/year to charity. While the guy who gives £1,000/ year stays quiet.

At least I felt Microsoft cared. As a fan that bought their console. Is that not the point of it?

Id be pretty annoyed if Microsoft said heres a video of the launch that you went to. Cheers.

I think a better analogy is someone who gives a giftcard/cash as a Christmas present to someone as opposed to someone who gives a non-monetary/inexpensive item that has sentimental value as a Christmas present.

I dont put a product I bought in the same sentence as Sentimental.

Id rather that comapny give me free stuff. Rather than post a video of what went on during my time in the queue. The fact Microsoft are NOT advertising that fact, makes it more personal. So Im very happy.

selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:

What you just said reminds of the guy who shouts about giving £10/year to charity. While the guy who gives £1,000/ year stays quiet.

At least I felt Microsoft cared. As a fan that bought their console. Is that not the point of it?

Id be pretty annoyed if Microsoft said heres a video of the launch that you went to. Cheers.

Amazing some will try to spin this as negative..Console war seriosu business? Sony gave everyone who bought a PSn money, and charged 100 less for the system.

There is nothing but positive that could come from this video.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:

All kidding asides, hopefully that wasn't done as a response to this video. Sony's marketing is emotional/aspirational, whereas all Microsoft is doing is giving a discount/rebate.

I think a better analogy is someone who gives a giftcard/cash as a Christmas present to someone as opposed to someone who gives a non-monetary/inexpensive item that has sentimental value as a Christmas present.

Id rather that comapny give me free stuff. Rather than post a video of what went on during my time in the queue. The fact Microsoft are NOT advertising that fact, makes it more personal. So Im very happy.

There is a 10 dollar voucher is every launch PS4.............

Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Every PS4 launch console comes with a coupon to use on the PS store.....What is your point?

Yeah I got free Live in my box also. There was no point. It was a nice personal gesture I thought.

And now, here is the truth of the Launch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U

selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Yeah I got free Live in my box also. There was no point. It was a nice personal gesture I thought.

Ps4 owners got free plus....and money, what's your point??? Neither has anything to do with this video.

selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:
Akvod said:
selnor1983 said:

Well, I guess that's the difference between Microsoft and Apple/Sony.