By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony have put up a thank you video

MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU has a better library of games and at least had a couple of games worth buying at launch with the promise of games like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends all in the launch window, let's see how many sales Knack has in the end compared to SM3DW lol

Knack already has outsold the new mario game.

Did sony touch you in your sleep?

Around the Network

Thats the point im making, SM3DW will easily outsell knack in the end, by a huge margin, try and read properly bro.

MegaDrive08 said:

Thats the point im making, SM3DW will easily outsell knack in the end, by a huge margin, try and read properly bro.

Not the place for this.  Even if I agree with what you're saying, you're off topic.

Why do people come in here and trolling one of the few positive Sony threads?

Haven't Playstation fans suffered enough? Give it a rest people

OT: love the excitement

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

For the moment I'm noticing Knack is garnering a following among its user base and consumers are pretty happy with it outside of the hardcore fanbase.

As for the console having no games...that was being said of the PS3 as well at launch and it continued for a couple of years...and look where that's gotten us.

Sony have taken lessons from those that have shaken their grasp on the gamers' hearts. Now they are applying everything they've learned. Perhaps it's time for Nintendo to be taking notes as well and greatly improve their future console launches - no, I do not believe this is the final console generation...gaming has been dying off for decades now as far as some people will attest -.

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU has a better library of games and at least had a couple of games worth buying at launch with the promise of games like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends all in the launch window, let's see how many sales Knack has in the end compared to SM3DW lol

YEs because we all know no ps4 games will be released after launch. With massive third party support ps4 owners have no worries about games. In no time the ps4 library will dwarf the wi-u.

Panicnausia said:
MegaDrive08 said:

YEs because we all know no ps4 games will be released after launch. With massive third party support ps4 owners have no worries about games. In no time the ps4 library will dwarf the wi-u.

It's ok to admit you bought your PS4 to play COD:Ghosts ;)

Back in 2007, it was a shameful feeling been a sony fan, now it feel so good to be part of it.

You're welcome Sony :)

So far they are doing and saying all the right things. My PS4 as well as my friend's unit have experienced no technical issues.

The only issue I have with Sony and one which is region specific (Australia) is it needs to add a lot of apps and services outside of the major countries it caters to and then it will be a near perfect system. The third party support is there along with all the great games to come from the 1st party studios. The system also is the most highly specced so we will get the best versions of multi platform games which is a nice change from last gen as well.

Here's hoping for continued success not only for Sony but also for the competition as a competitive industry is a healthy one.

This is for the players!!!

I got an e-mail from Microsoft giving me money on my account as a thankyou.