By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony have put up a thank you video

Wow, people coming in a positive Sony thread trying to spin it as negative. Just wow :(
There's only positive vibes and sincerity in that video, That is for the Players :)

Around the Network
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
I got an e-mail from Microsoft giving me money on my account as a thankyou.

Every PS4 launch console comes with a coupon to use on the PS store.....What is your point?

Yeah I got free Live in my box also. There was no point. It was a nice personal gesture I thought.

Ps4 owners got free plus....and money, what's your point??? Neither has anything to do with this video.

Calm down zealous one.

The thread was about a company doing anice gesture. I havent got a PS4, but thought it was nice I got a nice e-mail. Sure I got a free £59.99 game plus Xbox Live free. But I thought it was nice that when I connected my console Microsoft sent me a further £5 for my Live account.

Whats the issue brah? So defensive. Talk about ruin the mood.

selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Every PS4 launch console comes with a coupon to use on the PS store.....What is your point?

Yeah I got free Live in my box also. There was no point. It was a nice personal gesture I thought.

Ps4 owners got free plus....and money, what's your point??? Neither has anything to do with this video.

Calm down zealous one.

The thread was about a company doing anice gesture. I havent got a PS4, but thought it was nice I got a nice e-mail. Sure I got a free £59.99 game plus Xbox Live free. But I thought it was nice that when I connected my console Microsoft sent me a further £5 for my Live account.

This thread is not about MS, it's about a sony thank you letter, why did you come here and immedialtely try to downplay what sony did, and bring up MS?? Typical thread derailment. Yopu didn;t even know sony gave everyone 10 dollar vouchers and free PS plus. Again your post is irrelevant and an attempt to make MS look better, which backfired.

Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:

Calm down zealous one.

This thread is not about MS, it's about a sony thank you letter, why did you come here and immedialtely try to downplay what sony did, and bring up MS?? Typical thread derailment. Yopu didn;t even know sony gave everyone 10 dollar vouchers and free PS plus. Again your post is irrelevant and an attempt to make MS look better, which backfired.

??????????

Ok then. I wouldnt need to post about a £5 gift to say they gave more. They gave more in the box. Not everyone is out to do what you do. I was attempting to join in the fun. Look bud I'll leave the thread. I rarely touch the Sony forums at all. Carry on as you were.

selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

??????????

Ok then. I wouldnt need to post about a £5 gift to say they gave more. They gave more in the box. Not everyone is out to do what you do. I was attempting to join in the fun. Look bud I'll leave the thread. I rarely touch the Sony forums at all. Carry on as you were.

Clearly trolling at this point, reported. More in the box?? That's laughable. You are derailing the thread bringing up MS and turning it into a console war.

Around the Network
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Panicnausia said:

??????????

Clearly trolling at this point, reported. More in the box?? That's laughable. You are derailing the thread bringing up MS and turning it into a console war.

Im leaving the conversation. Like I said. My intentions were not as you claim.

Always appreciate this kind of gesture from companies.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

MegaDrive08 said:
WiiU has a better library of games and at least had a couple of games worth buying at launch with the promise of games like Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101 and Rayman Legends all in the launch window, let's see how many sales Knack has in the end compared to SM3DW lol

Lol. So pringles. Love the curly mustache.

4 ≈ One

Shortiloe said:
And now, here is the truth of the Launch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKHrWiYu4U

wish i was there.

Nice video. That italian launch event was so epic.