By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - All 3 Consoles Are Out! The Race Begins Which Will Reach 10M FIRST!

Which One Will Reach 10M Sold WW First

WiiU 149 23.28%

XB1 34 5.31%

PS4 456 71.25%

Total:639
toastboy44562 said:
PS4. Xbox One will hit it soon after. Wii U might not hit it for another couple years.

I'll make a bet with you right now, Wii u will pass 10million before 2016. Cmon.

Around the Network
Ponyless said:
toastboy44562 said:
PS4. Xbox One will hit it soon after. Wii U might not hit it for another couple years.

I'll make a bet with you right now, Wii u will pass 10million before 2016. Cmon.

I'm thinking it might take until 2018 before the Wii U hits 10 million sales. You're underestimating the power of the cloud.

toastboy44562 said:
Ponyless said:
toastboy44562 said:

I'm thinking it might take until 2018 before the Wii U hits 10 million sales.

Ok how about this, 1 year sig control and 1 month profile pic control. I Win if Wii U passes 10mil before 2018 and you win if it doesn't. Good deal, no?

Ponyless said:
toastboy44562 said:
Ponyless said:
toastboy44562 said:

I'm thinking it might take until 2018 before the Wii U hits 10 million sales.

Ok how about this, 1 year sig control and 1 month profile pic control. I Win if Wii U passes 10mil before 2018 and you win if it doesn't. Good deal, no?

Sorry bro I can't take that bet who knows if Nintendo might start giving them out for free??

toastboy44562 said:

So you truely believe Wii U can't do 5 million next year, despite everything it has going for it?

EDIT: *Reads your next few post*
Oh, nevermind!

Around the Network

Probably/hopefully Wii U. It really should be reaching 10 million early next year.

JoeTheBro said:
Probably/hopefully Wii U. It really should be reaching 10 million early next year.

The Wii U will only be at 5 million at the start of 2014, so it selling another 5 million in a few short months just isn't possible. I don't think it'll happen until the second half of the year. like after SSB4 comes out at the earliest.

Einsam_Delphin said:
toastboy44562 said:

So you truely believe Wii U can't do 5 million next year, despite everything it has going for it?

Oh, nevermind!

i mean, i know there are a few weeks left to count, but so far wiiU has only sold 1.8M.   5M next year is no guarentee.  vita, which wiiU is tracking worst against, isn't going to do 5M this year..

Weedlab said:
Not the Wii U. Shooter Box 4 is likely to hit 10m first. Shooter box One will likely hit it second.

Most of the best games on PS3 and ps4 are not shooters......There will be more non shooter games on ps4 the wii-uconsidering the lack of third party support

kitler53 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
toastboy44562 said:

Oh, nevermind!

i mean, i know there are a few weeks left to count, but so far wiiU has only sold 1.8M.   5M next year is no guarentee.  vita, which wiiU is tracking worst against, isn't going to do 5M this year..

If games don't get delayed for Wii U next year and Wii U gets X, Smash Bros, MK 8, and Bayonetta 2 I think that it pretty much is guaranteed to at least do 5m next year.  Of course, this is going on the assumption that the Wii U will get all of these titles next year.