By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox Outsells PlayStation More Than 170% at Worlds #1 Retailer

Itachi312 said:
its the same crap though...they sold all the PS4s they had...XBone sold more because it just launched and there were more in stock.

so they dont count?

I'm not really here!

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
Where is the other thread?

This one is of Walmart, not Target.

There was a thread just yesterday I believe that had both Target and Walmart.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The thing is, people should read through the infoscout website and realize that they were actually looking through recipts aswell as interviewing people. Revieweing 83000 recipts actually give you a valid base for extrapolating the possible outcome of BF.

to be fair this does include wal-mart too... so its kinda new

I'm not really here!

My bad, I thought it was the same source. (Target/Gamestop/Survery)

This thread can carry on lol.

Around the Network

And yet Xbox isn't anywhere to be found at the Sony Store or even the Playstation Store. Explain that, OP.

Twitter: @d21lewis

kowenicki said:
Itachi312 said:
its the same crap though...they sold all the PS4s they had...XBone sold more because it just launched and there were more in stock.

so they dont count?

We don't actually know if the Xbox One sold more at Walmart though. The report is just for this Black Friday - an important distinction.

kowenicki said:
Itachi312 said:

so they dont count?

its just that these comparisons are meaningless either way. for a while both consoles are gonna sell out everywhere. if supply was unlimited both PS4 and X1 would have easily outsold all those ipads by a landslide.

Itachi312 said:
kowenicki said:
Itachi312 said:

so they dont count?

its just that these comparisons are meaningless either way. for a while both consoles are gonna sell out everywhere. if supply was unlimited both PS4 and X1 would have easily outsold all those ipads by a landslide.

I dont neccessarily disagree with you.  Doesnt stop a shit ton of threads popping up every 5 mins with sales numbers... and this is a sales site.

I'm not really here!

Hmm good for Microsoft but still am getting ps4 not x1 because its have better future.