By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Would You React If The Big New Xbox One Halo Was Halo Wars 2?

Would be fantastic if they did that. Especially so if they allows you to play it through Smartglass.

Too bad though that they let go of Ensemble. Any chance these guys are still with MS? If so then they should no doubt look into another Halo RTS with Smartglass support. Would make the RTS experience phenomenal.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I would love to see another Halo Wars. Off topic I think a Halo TPS would be fun as well.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

The first Halo Wars is one of only two Halo games I have ever played to completion (Halo 3 being the other one).

I thought it was fantastic!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Meh a RTS games wouldn't fit for console. They would have to simplified the controls and the game which isn't fun when games aren't complicated. Just take a look at dragon age for console and pc.

I'd laugh and ignore the existence of the xbone until Halo 5 is released.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Around the Network

Plus they specifically said a first person shooter running at 60fps with dedicated servers.

Not well that's for sure. Hopefully you're right and you're wrong. I really should have tried Warz. Not too late I guess.

It was announced as a FPS title, but I'm open to different Halo games.

**** YEAH HALO WARS 2!

"How Would You React If The Big New Xbox One Halo Was Halo Wars 2?'

Like this: 

Sorry, I´m not a big fan of Halo.