By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How Would You React If The Big New Xbox One Halo Was Halo Wars 2?

I LOVED Halo Wars so I'd shit my pants in excitement :D

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I dunno, did Microsoft promise an FPS Halo? If they promised it, then case closed, it'll be Halo Wars.

They promised that its a main Halo game. Also considering it had Chief holding the Cortana chip with a huge forerunner ship thingy it's pretty much confirmed as Halo 5.

I might actually buy it if that was the case the fps halo games since halo 3 have been absolute crap byt hali wars was fun.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Bring it on! Shame they've closed Ensemble. Halo Wars 2 would be awesome

Much like the others in here have said, I fully expect it to be and FPS.

Around the Network

I expect it will be an FPS, but if it was Halo Wars 2 I would be thrilled. I can live without another FPS, good RTS's are hard to find (assuming they do it well of course).

I'd love it. Halo Wars and the ODST campaign are the only good Halo games from this gen imho.

I could see it happening, but let's be realistic, Halo 5 and Halo 2 Anniversary are on the frontline years beforehand.

I'd be pretty freaking surprised, seeing as they told everyone at E3 that the game is an FPS, not an RTS.