By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - among the five 3ds titles which ONE would you buy?

which one?

pokemon x/y 60 38.96%

super mario 3d world 21 13.64%

kid icarus uprising 17 11.04%

donkey kong country returns 3d 6 3.90%

fire emblem awakening 50 32.47%

Total:154

Since I already own 4 of the 5 I'll have to go with donkey kong.

Around the Network

Best bang for the buck in price/playtime are FE and Pokemon, I prefer FE though.

Fire Emblem and then Pokemon. If it weren't for these two franchises, I would probably stop buying portable gaming systems.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Pokemon.

Although I might change my mind after Fire Emblem.

I've wanted a 3D pokemon game since I was like 5, so I'll go with X/Y.

]

Around the Network

Fire Emblem is an amazing game but it's not for everybody. It's not about which game is best. It's about which game is best for the person. I'm still trying to figure out what the OP is into.

d21lewis said:
Fire Emblem is an amazing game but it's not for everybody. It's not about which game is best. It's about which game is best for the person. I'm still trying to figure out what the OP is into.

And then there's Lunatic Fire Emblem which isn't for anybody .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Kid Icarus is still my favorite game on the console, but I can't recommend it to lefties and even I got more play time out of Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

I have to ask why Zelda isn't up for consideration.

Pokemon X/Y

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I own pokemon, super mario 3d land and kid icarus and i can honestly say in my opinion it goes in this order

Pokemon X (i hated pokemon black and white but this one is so much more addictive plus i love RPG's)

Super Mario 3d world (nice fun game)

Kid Icarus - i couldn't enjoy this game at all tbh, the control schemes seemed so complicated, maybe i'll give it another shot later but i honestly didn't like this game very much

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer