By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - among the five 3ds titles which ONE would you buy?

which one?

pokemon x/y 60 38.96%

super mario 3d world 21 13.64%

kid icarus uprising 17 11.04%

donkey kong country returns 3d 6 3.90%

fire emblem awakening 50 32.47%

Total:154

Fire Emblem is the only one on that list that really interests me. It's also one of the main reasons I want a 3DS. I might pick up Pokemon eventually, if I had a 3DS, but maybe not. Not really into the Madden/Pokemon type experiences. The rest of the list does nothing for me.

Around the Network

everything but donkey kong.

Have not yet played pokemon, but Mario Land is very fun

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Is this for you? I ask because your wall said you were getting a Vita. What kind of games do you enjoy?

Out of the games listed (based on what I've played) I'd recommend buying donkey kong country returns or 3d land as they are my personal favourite s on the list. Kid Icarus was pretty good too. The other 2 ain't my bag so I couldn't comment.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
Is this for you? I ask because your wall said you were getting a Vita. What kind of games do you enjoy?

mate!hard days are going.sometime i think of buy vita sometime the 3ds.but i got a pc to run big games.i just want a console(portable) for my entertainment when i am outside.and i cleared the wall post.

Fire emblem.
Plus in that poll FE >>>>>> 3D Land, DK
Take that!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pokemon x/y, already have 70+ hours in the game and i don't even have 6 iv breed pokemon.

aviggo77 said:
d21lewis said:

mate!hard days are going.sometime i think of buy vita sometime the 3ds.but i got a pc to run big games.i just want a console(portable) for my entertainment when i am outside.and i cleared the wall post.

That's cool.  What kind of games do you really enjoy?  I'll try to pic a game I think you'll like.

Fire Emblem and forget the rest. Only bother with X/Y if you're into the meta as the online features are great but the campaign was terrible.