By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Germany Sales Chart Week 47 (Xbox One launch week)

shikamaru317 said:
SxyxS said:
where is dead rising 3?

Dead Rising 3 got banned in Germany.

didn't knew that as i just read a review two days ago(m! games).Usually banned games arent reviewed.

edit:germans being more worried about spying;=GDR.

In most east european countries this "worry" will occure.

Around the Network

Well Zelda is there at least!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

shikamaru317 said:
SxyxS said:
where is dead rising 3?

Dead Rising 3 got banned in Germany.

that's not entirely accurate

the game was refused an age rating, which means if it released in Germany it would be reviewed by the bpjm and then likely either put on the index (selling is possible, but the game may not be advertised or openly presented in shops) or banned

so MS decided not to release the game in Germany

Wow, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I am. That is just crazier SW sales for a console that isn't even out yet.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Guys, this is briliant! Sony has just invented a new marketing strategy. Sell games without selling a console! Brilliant! You can save all the money on R&D, manufacturing of the consoles, shipment and marketing. Just release the damn games! It's true that hardware doesn't matter and it's all about the software after all.

True next gen right here!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
Damagon said:
GamechaserBE said:
People buy fifa 14 when it is free for Xbox one?

Because they can do math.

PS4 + FIFA14 is cheaper than  XBone  + free FIFA

Also, the  free  game is  just a code  not  a physical  copy.

They can't actually, because Xbox One has the best games overall 100 awards at E3 for Xbox One games vs. 42 for PS4. 15 exclusives in the first year for Xbox One with 8 of which brand new franchises.

I hope the Xbox One will destroy the PS4 in the US. We destroyed them last cycle and we will destroy them once again.

Rustynail said:
Damagon said:
GamechaserBE said:
People buy fifa 14 when it is free for Xbox one?

Because they can do math.

PS4 + FIFA14 is cheaper than  XBone  + free FIFA

Also, the  free  game is  just a code  not  a physical  copy.

They can't actually, because Xbox One has the best games overall 100 awards at E3 for Xbox One games vs. 42 for PS4. 15 exclusives in the first year for Xbox One with 8 of which brand new franchises.

Just wow.

Rustynail said:
I hope the Xbox One will destroy the PS4 in the US. We destroyed them last cycle and we will destroy them once again.

So you were on the development team? Love how people referring to the console the prefer as “we”

Rustynail said:

Prepare to be disapointed