By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Germany Sales Chart Week 47 (Xbox One launch week)

Dat PS4. It's going to be massacre in Europe.

Around the Network

Germans rather stare at a PS4 game case for a week than play an X1 game.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Damagon said:
GamechaserBE said:
People buy fifa 14 when it is free for Xbox one?

Because they can do math.

PS4 + FIFA14 is cheaper than  XBone  + free FIFA

Also, the  free  game is  just a code  not  a physical  copy.

no the question was 'why buy it for Xbox one when it is free with your pre order :).

Expected. Nobody cares for Xbox around here. Or Nintendo for that matter. Germany is the wet dream of every PlayStation Fanboy! The competition is pretty much dead right now. :P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Microsoft will get absolutely slaughtered in europe in this gen.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
Damagon said:
GamechaserBE said:
People buy fifa 14 when it is free for Xbox one?

Because they can do math.

PS4 + FIFA14 is cheaper than  XBone  + free FIFA

Also, the  free  game is  just a code  not  a physical  copy.

no the question was 'why buy it for Xbox one when it is free with your pre order :).

Heh that's different, but still, don't understimate the love for physical copies.

There's a reason digital only didn't take off...

OdinHades said:
Expected. Nobody cares for Xbox around here. Or Nintendo for that matter. Germany is the wet dream of every PlayStation Fanboy! The competition is pretty much dead right now. :P

After all the spying scandals why buy an American console with a face recognition camera for your living room?

Wasn't this an issue in the German Press or was it MS defending there privacy policy over there? My German is not that good. Of course I could be totally wrong and it was about something totally different.

they should have shipped at least a decent amount of consoles to germany. or to quote one of germany's biggest online stores for video games and consoles "xbox one pre-orders were sold out in 35 seconds, it's a joke how many consoles microsoft shipped to us and everyone else can't expect to get one before 2014"

the same store said that they get i believe 36 pallets of ps4s for pre-orders which is probably 36x as much lol.

GamechaserBE said:

Because there are two bundles... one with FIFA and other with Forza.

If you bought the Forza one then you will buy FIFA if you want.
If you bought the FIFA one then you will buy Forza if you want.

So you have sales for both.

DAT PS4.

Software king even without console