By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Wii U get discontinued soon??

EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:
It begins.

But I agree, they will be forced to discontinue it if the holiday sales are poor

Vita too

Vita has more 3rd party support than any other system in Japan

Around the Network
Seece said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Seece said:
Wait... zero think 9mil is possible?

9.3m to be precise.

Even if the sold everything on the shelves they wouldnt reach that.

He obviously genuinely believes there are more unsold WiiU's out there than sold.

Have you ever heard such a thing? Retailers ordering more stock over the next 6 weeks than they've EVER sold since its launch.

fallacy, typical of you. this would only apply when the number since launch is higher.

Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Seece said:
Wait... zero think 9mil is possible?

9.3m to be precise.

Even if the sold everything on the shelves they wouldnt reach that.

He obviously genuinely believes there are more unsold WiiU's out there than sold.

Have you ever heard such a thing? Retailers ordering more stock over the next 6 weeks than they've EVER sold since its launch.

fallacy, typical of you. this would only apply when the number since launch is higher.

Well it's what you expect. There are 4m sold, you expect 6m to be made, in warehouses and retailer stores ect.

no...

Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

Well it's what you expect. There are 4m sold, you expect 6m to be made, in warehouses and retailer stores ect.

how could I possibly expect 6M to be made?

Around the Network
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

You're expecting 10m end of the year, oh wait did you lower it to 9.3m? I guess you expect 5m made then :P

Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:
Seece said:

You're expecting 10m end of the year, oh wait did you lower it to 9.3m? I guess you expect 5m made then :P

ignoring your petty tries of mocking me, that doesn't mean ALL those units have to be manufactured starting now.

A.) Nintendo has money.
B.) Nintendo Games.
C.) Nintendo Games.
D.) More Fucking Nintendo Games.
E.) Crack Cocaine is Bad for You.

ryuzaki57 said:
EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:
It begins.

But I agree, they will be forced to discontinue it if the holiday sales are poor

Vita too

Vita has more 3rd party support than any other system in Japan

Yeah and you know what kind of games too /wink hehehehehehe....

Zero999 said:
Seece said:
Zero999 said:

ignoring your petty tries of mocking me, that doesn't mean ALL those units have to be manufactured starting now.

I'm not mocking you, you're relentless with your misplaced accusations. The vast majority will be manufactured. Give it a week or so.