By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fans, an apology from Nintendo fans

hollabackenny said:
I still think 'RYSE' takes the cake for most threads about a game.

Most threads created by one user for sure :);

Around the Network

It's okay. Have fun!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

(Sarcasm. Please don't take it seriously.)

Wow. Wii U has a super mario game? When did they announced it?

Certainly two of the best games i've ever played. A lot of threads can get overwhelming though.

Running for most worthless thread ever on VGChartz, are we?

Around the Network

What kind of insult is this?

You compare just another Mario game to The Fucking Last of Us??? No, I don't accept your apologies!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

The main reason we had so many thread about The Last Of Us is because of the good sales, i cant say why but i think we wont have as many thread about Mario 3D World...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

ghettoglamour said:

You compare just another Mario game to The Fucking Last of Us??? No, I don't accept your apologies!

I still haven't completed Last of Us so I don't know why people think it is good or has good story. I just know it has frustrating gameplay mechanics and poor frame rates.

Super Mario 3D World is the best Mario game you can play with your family to date. That is worth a lot more than TLOU which even veteran gamers can't complete because it really doesn't live up to the hype.

cusman said:
ghettoglamour said:

I still haven't completed Last of Us so I don't know why people think it is good or has good story. I just know it has frustrating gameplay mechanics and poor frame rates.

Super Mario 3D World is the best Mario game you can play with your family to date. That is worth a lot more than TLOU which even veteran gamers can't complete because it really doesn't live up to the hype.

LOL. That is all I can say to the bolded.

Don't turn this into an argument. ghettoglamour was obviously being sarcastic.