By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony fans, an apology from Nintendo fans

theprof00 said:
This game makes me wish I hadn't sold my wiiu

Contract?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Remember when The Last of Us came out and there was a thread about it every nine seconds?  We Nintendo fans got pissed and called you guys assholes.  Now that Super Mario 3D World has released, we get it.  We understand.  When a game is this good, you have to talk about it.  You want the whole world to know!  Fuck it.  I'm just going to say it.

SUPER MARIO 3D WORLD, I LOVE YOU!!

Just bare with us a little longer.  We'll get it out of our systems, soon.  On behalf on Nintendo fans everywhere, I apologize to you.

*goes back to playing 2013's game of the year*

i see trophies and achievements in your sig

but you say you are a Nintendofan calling others assholes?????

SxyxS said:
d21lewis said:

Remember when The Last of Us came out and there was a thread about it every nine seconds?  We Nintendo fans got pissed and called you guys assholes.  Now that Super Mario 3D World has released, we get it.  We understand.  When a game is this good, you have to talk about it.  You want the whole world to know!  Fuck it.  I'm just going to say it.

Just bare with us a little longer.  We'll get it out of our systems, soon.  On behalf on Nintendo fans everywhere, I apologize to you.

D21 loves all (pussy)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

BasilZero said:
d21lewis said:

No love for A Link Between Worlds ;(?

its pretty obvious that you are the guy who bought the 3ds zelda edition.

apoligy accepted.
However, TLoU will be GOTY ;)

Around the Network

I own a Wii U and a PS3, and I don't own either game, probably won't for a little while. I will get Mario eventually, I lvoe Mario 2 USA and the different character traits seem like a ton of fun, but I'm a bit Mario'ed out at the moment.

TLoU always seemed interesting, and I'll probably pick it up on the cheap one day. To be honest though, I was a bit turned off in reviews when game "journalists" would go on about how deep the story is, about how touching and emotional the game is, about how it transcends a lot of the notions we have about what games are, and then go on to talk about how great it was to graphically stab enemies in the head. Yeah, I know video games are an over all violent medium, but to have that juxtaposed with what was supposed to be this wonderful gem of story telling really drove that point home. Gaming still has a long way to go.

SxyxS said:
d21lewis said:

I change alliegences almost hourly.  I'm with Nintendo most of the day, though.

I'd never apologize to them. Never.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

d21lewis said:
SxyxS said:
d21lewis said:

Damn it.This must be a very hard life.

Calling playstation fans at 14.00 AM assholes

realising at 15.00 that you became a playstation fan=asshole

desperately waiting till 17.00AM to become a nintendo fan and excuse yourself for calling yourself an asshole?

That's either confusing or Kirby007's comment on this site was spot on.

SxyxS said:
d21lewis said:
SxyxS said:
d21lewis said:

Damn it.This must be a very hard life.

Calling playstation fans at 14.00 AM assholes

realising at 15.00 that you became a playstation fan=asshole

desperately waiting till 17.00AM to become a nintendo fan and excuse yourself for calling yourself an asshole?

That's either confusing or Kirby007's comment on this site was spot on.

I'm allways spot on.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.