By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, I'm so sorry for ever doubting you!

Tagged games:

You know, I'm still playing Super Mario 3D World right now, in the first few worlds, I thought to myself, this is not better than the Galaxies, ah well. Then as I went into the later worlds and finally now to the post game, holy shit was I wrong! I was so wrong! I'm so sorry for ever doubting you can make another Galaxy 2 level game! Keep making these awesome games please! Games like these are the reason I still buy consoles!

I still consider Galaxy 2 to be the best 7th gen console game made, and they already made another one on the same level so soon into the 8th gen, like WTF? Lets go MS and Sony, give me a reason like this to buy your new consoles, I'm waiting!

Bonus video, Rosalina rocks! She has all the standard SMG moves!

Watch live video from DaHumAn on TwitchTV

Around the Network

Dat gameplay looks so smooth!

I've already had a eat a ton of crow regarding this game and I haven't even played it yet, lulz.
That said, it's the most delicious crow I've ever tasted. ;)

EAD Tokyo are truly the most talented dev team on the planet.

Yooooooooooosh!

This game is awesome! Eat That Buffet of fresh crow :P

It does look a lot better than it's initial reveal, still would have preferred Galaxy 3. That game would have me made me go buy a WiiU without a second thought.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
It does look a lot better than it's initial reveal, still would have preferred Galaxy 3. That game would have me made me go buy a WiiU without a second thought.

Dood you really need to play this, goto a friends and rob his/her Wii U, whatever it takes, it has exceeded all my expectations and I don't say that lightly, I don't even give a fuck if people buy a Wii U or not, they just need to play this game! It's definitely on the same level!

Yea it looks pretty damn awesome.

Doubting Nintendo EAD is sinful

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Oh shit I need this game, but I already bought Zelda, so now I need moar money!

Only novice Nintendo fans ever doubt Nintendo. What a novice move, dahuman!