By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, I'm so sorry for ever doubting you!

Tagged games:

NintendoPie said:
Only novice Nintendo fans ever doubt Nintendo. What a novice move, dahuman!

D-=

Around the Network

I ate some crow. I started playing at and crows just swarmed me plunging into my mouth. It was either chew or choke, so I chewed the crows, and swallowed them.

Mensrea said:
I ate some crow. I started playing at and crows just swarmed me plunging into my mouth. It was either chew or choke, so I chewed the crows, and swallowed them.

I'm the guy getting crowed

Naw this game sux more than the Galaxys. Sunshine ftw! No troll!

Einsam_Delphin said:

Sunshine =

Yes troll

Around the Network

I have seen game plays on youtube, is really fun and challenging

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Galaxy 1 & 2 =

No troll

Fixed for accuracy!

Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Galaxy 1 & 2 =

No troll

Fixed for accuracy!

Lulz. I really don't like Sunshine. It was such a massive disappointment after Mario 64. Monotonous tropical levels, garish music, and a serious lack of creativity. It's not a terrible game, but for a Mario games I personally find it incredibly sub par.

1. Galaxy 2
2. Mario 64
2. SM3DW
4.Galaxy 1
5. Sunshine.

They are all great games but I would have to rank them that way. Mario 64 and SM3DW are a tie for me. 64 was more innovative but SM3DW is the most polished and smoothest game I have ever played on a console. Galaxy 1 was great but the sequel ruined it for me in a weird way. If Sunshine ever were to get redone in HD and widescreen and all that good stuff maybe my opinion would change, but as of right now it is my least favorite. They are all 9.0+ games to me though.

I still think Super Mario World for the SNES is the best Mario game made. The Galaxy games, SMB3 and Mario 64 are also very good. Then there are a lot of games that I haven't tried and a few that are okay.