By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo, I'm so sorry for ever doubting you!

Tagged games:

curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
curl-6 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Naw this game sux more than the Galaxys. Sunshine ftw! No troll!

Galaxy 1 & 2 =

No troll

Fixed for accuracy!

Lulz. I really don't like Sunshine. It was such a massive disappointment after Mario 64. Monotonous tropical levels, garish music, and a serious lack of creativity. It's not a terrible game, but for a Mario games I personally find it incredibly sub par.

Well I'm the opposite, as it's my favorite Mario platformer thus far! SM3DW may be able to beat it though!

Around the Network

I can't wait to get this. (Mine should be coming soon) I always liked Mario Bros 2, and this looked somewhat similar so it was a must buy. My favorite Mario's of the ones I have played.

Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Land

Mario 64

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Gamegears said:
I can't wait to get this. (Mine should be coming soon) I always liked Mario Bros 2, and this looked somewhat similar so it was a must buy. My favorite Mario's of the ones I have played.

Super Mario Bros. 2

Super Mario Land

Mario 64

Mario Galaxy 1 & 2

I loved Super Mario Land when I was a kid. I played it again on the 3DS and even though it's short it still holds up very well.     I like Super Mario World on SNES but my favorite on that system was always Donkey Kong Country, so it never was as high up in the mario realm to me.

curl-6 said:
Mensrea said:
I ate some crow. I started playing at and crows just swarmed me plunging into my mouth. It was either chew or choke, so I chewed the crows, and swallowed them.

I'm the guy getting crowed

Nice Gif, EAD is attacking you with crow.

Lol, you and I both said sonic looked better at E3. We were dumb.

Mensrea said:
curl-6 said:
Mensrea said:
I ate some crow. I started playing at and crows just swarmed me plunging into my mouth. It was either chew or choke, so I chewed the crows, and swallowed them.

I'm the guy getting crowed

Nice Gif, EAD is attacking you with crow.

Lol, you and I both said sonic looked better at E3. We were dumb.

Yeah, we were waaaay off base.

God, what people will say years from now if we told them that back in 2013 we predicted Sonic Lost World would be better than Mario 3D World? XD

That'll be like someone now admitting they expected Sonic and the Secret Rings to beat Mario Galaxy, haha.

Around the Network

I really hope I get it in teh post tomorrow instead of on the 29th

can't wait to play it!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Indeed, this game (along with the NSMB U for $300) is what put me over the top as far as pushing me to finally buy a Wii U. Gonna pick it up the bundle within the next few days or so, as soon as I cash my paycheck. I'm excited to finally check this game out, I'll be giving my impressions as soon as I do. Looks like they took 3D Land, which was already awesome, and gave it a dose of roids.. Looking forward to getting lost in the home console Mario bliss again, which has been sorely lacking in the last several years.

So far, based off what I've seen, this looks like the best 3D Mario title since Mario 64. It's like they took the best attributes from 3D Mario and mixed it with the best attributes from 2D Mario and fused them into an epic single and multiplayer platform. The only thing that bugs me a bit, is the fact that, similar to 3D Land, you can basically "cheat" your way to the end with the white tanooki suit, though that's not a huge factor to me, as you can just decide not to resort to using it.

I worry that we may be over-hyping this game for people that haven't played it. It's hard to tell. All I know is that if I had to choose between this game and clean water, I'd be playing Super Mario 3D World and sipping on a nice warm glass of urine right now. It's that good!

There´s a popular videogame store here in Sao Paulo named Geek.etc and I saw the boxes simply flying from the shelves. Lots of people buying it.

I would wait until recieving my monthly fee to get this game, but after seing that, I decided to take some bucks from my savings account to buy it immediately before it is sold out.

Spent about 1 hour playing with my sister and niece last night. The very first stages seems simple, just to make you feel comfortable with the controls. But after the first world things start to really heat up. This game is full of clever ideas and it is one of the best multiplayer I´ve seen on a home console.

Really, really great game. Nintendo teams always deliver.

If Game love me... they will gift me with this a day in advance....

Switch!!!