By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft needs a Gilgamesh/John Lucas

Tagged games:

I will do this.

Around the Network

You have selnor or kowenicki.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Selnor?

Looks like I'm gonna have to do it myself...hmm

Jega would have been my first choice. I guess #2 would be MBP! So go ahead man and enlighten us. Remember that Yusuf Mehdi already hinted at close to 500 million sales projection. Be sure to top that atleast.

Around the Network
green_sky said:
Jega would have been my first choice. I guess #2 would be MBP! So go ahead man and enlighten us. Remember that Yusuf Mehdi already hinted at close to 500 million sales projection. Be sure to top that atleast.

Who is this jega person? I've never heard of him..

Selnor or Tuscan99 or whatever he's called.

hmmm if WiiU reaches 240 and PS4 250... XB1 can easily do 400... you'd have 200 XB only owners and 200 WIiU/XB combo owners... there you have it :D

man-bear-pig said:
green_sky said:

Jega was the hero that stood for Microsoft during the dark ages (this summer) during which the brand lost so much of its goodwill. While Kowen the businessman got himself banned couple of times as he was not able to empathize why someone would be turned off by drm and other anti consumer policies. Same for Disolitude who's favourite feature was drm and digital library the xbo would have. He went on to create multiple threads and posts expressing his disappointment when Microsoft revered its infamous policies, failing to see others perspective. Sales just ran away as he saw impending doom and changed his policy to, "am not gonna argue anymore unless i know i can take pot shots at others". Seece and Selnor were no where to be found either. 

Man Bear Pig too also gave up on xbox brand as he posted on his wall that no can save xbox anymore. On the other hand Jega didn't get into details but just had gullible optimism that things will work out and Microsoft will find a way. They surely did from the looks of launch week sales. I would also say Wright but he is a triple agent in all all three factions. 

green_sky said:
man-bear-pig said:
green_sky said:

Jega was the hero that stood for Microsoft during the dark ages (this summer) during which the brand lost so much of its goodwill. While Kowen the businessman got himself banned couple of times as he was not able to empathize why someone would be turned off by drm and other anti consumer policies. Same for Disolitude who's favourite feature was drm and digital library the xbo would have. He went on to create multiple threads and posts expressing his disappointment when Microsoft revered its infamous policies, failing to see others perspective. Sales just ran away as he saw impending doom and changed his policy to, "am not gonna argue anymore unless i know i can take pot shots at others". Seece and Selnor were no where to be found either. 

Man Bear Pig too also gave up on xbox brand as he posted on his wall that no can save xbox anymore. On the other hand Jega didn't get into details but just had gullible optimism that things will work out and Microsoft will find a way. They surely did from the looks of launch week sales. I would also say Wright but he is a triple agent in all all three factions. 

Holy shitballs...can't believe I missed all that :o