By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *NSFW* God of War Signature Scene on PSP *NSFW*

As the title suggests ...

WARNING: THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK. DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE AT WORK OR IN THE PRESENCE OF SOMEONE WHO IS SENSITIVE TO CONSENTING ADULTS. ALSO, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, BECAUSE THERE ARE SOUNDS OF EROTICA.

*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*NSFW*

!!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Around the Network

No actual way! OMG! and people though Mass Effect was bad...

lol

there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

sex mini-game itself justify the purchase. ;)

>No actual way! OMG! and people though Mass Effect was bad...

when you say "people".. you mean Fox News? Yeah, they aren't exactly 'people'. ;) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Wait until Faux News gets a hold of this one....

Around the Network

Yeah...I don't recall God of War 2 getting much public criticism for a similar scene...meh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Meh, pretty much the same thing was in the original GoW as well.

O_o I'm smashed.
Hopes the controversy don't mess with this "mini-game" that is not really so "explicit" but some people are horrified by anything,and this actually is gameplay,not more bloody goats :P

Now i see why everyone bought GoW, i may need to go out and get a copy

Awesome.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin