By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking (Nov 18-24)

dsage01 said:
I expected mario to be number 1.. lol

You forgot FF came out same day? How could you :P

Around the Network

Lightning beats Mario!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryuzaki57 said:

Most dramatic deal with it GIF i've ever seen!!

ryuzaki57 said:

lets see who wins lifetime

Even if Mario debuts at No 2 this week I expect that game to have a lot bigger legs than Lightning Returns.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
tbone51 said:
Anfebious said:
Super Mario 3D Flop

What makes you say that by looking at this chart o.õ

Nothing, but I like too be pessimistic. That way when they show the numbers I'll be like: "WOW MAN LOOK AT THAT 200k".

It's like reverse psychology. Total genius.

The last 4 Winning Eleven games all opened with 220k+ so who knows how much Mario was actually able able to push.

anonymunchy said:

The last 4 Winning Eleven games all opened with 220k+ so who knows how much Mario was actually able able to push.

Well that is a good sign. Let's hope that's the case!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Excepted. Let's see the sales then.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

anonymunchy said:
Anfebious said:

Nothing, but I like too be pessimistic. That way when they show the numbers I'll be like: "WOW MAN LOOK AT THAT 200k".

It's like reverse psychology. Total genius.

WE 2014's first week was Nov 11-17 and it opened with ~150K on PS3. Doing better than WE's second week doesn't mean much.

Tsutaya rankings hardly match MC and Famitsu rankings, so there´s no reason to make such a fuzz about it now.