By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking (Nov 18-24)

No Xbox games at all? Why? 

Oh yes, I remember why

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Ponyless said:

I'm gonna try to find where i got this info but if i remember correctly, God Eater 2 had a total of 500k shipment combined for vita and psp, and vita had a 75% sell through. So i don't think there's a supply issue...

The shipment was at 520k-528k (combine). If you find the info pls post!

Here it is:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90827855&postcount=763

Total shipment was 528k and doing some math there was around 80-90k on shelves for the vita version.

macca said:

Oh yes, I remember why

What point was it to post this?

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
macca said:

Oh yes, I remember why

What point was it to post this?

Stating a fact that has been known for over a decade?

Fanboyism

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

You know ... sure, this is off-topic, but the very first thing I thought when I began looking at that chart was, "I'd love to see Lightning in one of those cat-suits."

Around the Network
pokoko said:
You know ... sure, this is off-topic, but the very first thing I thought when I began looking at that chart was, "I'd love to see Lightning in one of those cat-suits."

the_dengle said:
pokoko said:

Actually, and I'm being honest, the second thing I thought was, "and I bet there is a cat costume in there already."

I'll certainly take Lightning in that outfit but I still would like to see her in the mascot one.  Sorry, Mario groupies, she'd look better than him with it on.  Or off.  I mean, depending on what you like ...

Also, every time I see your avatar, I think of Richard Lewis.  

pokoko said:

You haven't been keeping up with LR media I see. I can't blame you.

Sal.Paradise said:
pokoko said:

You haven't been keeping up with LR media I see. I can't blame you.

I think I stopped looking at the "new costumes revealed for Lightning Returns" articles on Siliconera back when she got samurai armor.

At this point, I kind of hope that they just go insane with it and she ends up with costumes from One Piece, Touhou, and Kill la Kill--if it hasn't happened already.

I expected mario to be number 1.. lol