By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - should i buy a vita or a 3ds?

EricFabian said:
aikohualda said:
EricFabian said:
aikohualda said:
you like nintendo games? 3ds

you dont ike it? vita

I have a 3DS for non Nintendo games (if we exclud Pokemon )

how many titles in your library?

Lego City, SMT IV, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Monster Hunter 3U, Adventure Time, CastleVania: Lords of Shadows, Cavy History 3D, Dead or Alive, Etrian Odissey IV, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory IV, Metal Gear Solid, One Piece, Phonix Wright, Resident Evil, Batman Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked and Sonic All Star Racing.

For Nintendo: Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart, Luigi, Fire Emblem <3, Animal Crossing, Pokemon X

quite a collection there bro

Around the Network
aikohualda said:

you dont ike it? vita

Pretty much.

brendude13 said:
aikohualda said:

you dont ike it? vita

Pretty much.

Nope. false. 

plenty of non-nintendo games that are worthwile.

Play4Fun said:
brendude13 said:

Pretty much.

Nope. false. 

Plentiful and worthwhile enough to consider it over a Vita? Subjective, but certainly not in my case.

A few 3rd party games are still franchises that are exclusive to Nintendo or have an extremely similar style and so are often grouped in as "Nintendo games" as well.

kitler53 said:
if you want indies,... vita. if you want big "AAA" games,.. 3DS.

..if you have or plan to have a ps4 you may want to consider the ps4 remote play feature.

i'm really, really happy with my vita. but i would be lying if i claimed it was getting as much big publisher support. but the indie support it well and there is plenty of great games and great exclusives on the system too.

I endorse this. I say get both since they're compliments, but the Vita is great for all the reasons Kitler highlighted and I love the thing. I play i a LOT more than my PS3, and I have significantly less games for it.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Play4Fun said:
brendude13 said:

Pretty much.

Nope. false. 

Plentiful and worthwhile enough to consider it over a Vita? Subjective, but certainly not in my case.

A few 3rd party games are still franchises that are exclusive to Nintendo or have an extremely similar style and so are often grouped in as "Nintendo games" as well.

Yes, plenty and worthwile enough to consider it over a vita.

Both have a lot of good exclusives and a lot of good indie games. You'll have to be more specific about the kind of games you're interested in.

How many people like or don't like Nintendo games as a whole? That's silly. I'm pretty sure the overwhelming majority of people like SOME Nintendo games. It baffles me how people make it an either or type of thing.

NYANKS said:
Depends what you like, but the Vita is very viable and very fun. It'll have more "serious" games, and remote play is cool if you have a PS4 or PS3.

heave Vita more serious title than Monster Hunter 4 ? CastleVania Lord of Shadow?? Resident Evil :R ??? Metal Gear Solid ?? Kindom Hearts?? Dragon Quest ?? Zelda ????????  playstation fan you are not real ALL

Play4Fun said:
brendude13 said:

Yes, plenty and worthwile enough to consider it over a vita.

Well that's your opinion, and not a very surprising one.

The OP may not feel the same, and that is what we're trying to find out.

EDIT:

aviggo77 updated his status:

buying a vita this christmas.i am over-excited.

Seems like he's already made his mind up?