By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo about to rock the boat on December 7th?

What will be announced?

Brand new IP 76 22.22%

Zelda U 116 33.92%

Pokemon MMO for Wii U 12 3.51%

A new, cheaper, Wii U model 27 7.89%

Deal with all fire depart... 38 11.11%

Something epic involving the 3ds 8 2.34%

Star Fox 64 3d HD Port 5 1.46%

Other 60 17.54%

Total:342

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/90733/nintendo-set-to-make-announcement-at-vgx-awards/

I'm sure a lot of you have heard by now, but let's have a vote to entertain ourselves while we wait! What do you all think is going to be announced?

Around the Network

Wii U vitality sensor please!!

When you think my english is bad...sorry for my bad english,    i'm from Germany. And yeees, sorry, that we've almost destroyed the whole world, blahblahblah

Bayonetta's pretty much the only thing it could be. X would be an outside possibility, but the VGAs are the nervecenter of dudebro gaming, which no longer views JRPGs as worthwhile. Bayonetta, combining sex appeal and over-the-top violence, would fit the show to a T.

Nintendo's not going to want Zelda U (which, if Nintendo is going in a certain direction with art design, could be a right fit for the VGAs) overshadowing Link Between Worlds, even though the latter is out today.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I dunno. I didn't think it would be Zelda at first, but the more people talk about it, the more it fits to me. They were going to show it at E3, but decided against it; then Aonuma was going to show it at Comic Con, but didn't have time to "prepare" it. A VGX reveal just makes a lot of sense.

It basically has to be something that tends to sell better in America than in Japan, so I could see Metroid or Star Fox making an appearance instead, BUT there's no indication that these games are currently in development, much less ready to be shown. A new Bayonetta 2 trailer makes a kind of sense, but I think for a VGX surprise, it ought to be something we haven't seen before -- plus, I don't think Bayonetta 2 is coming out within the next 4 months, making a sudden marketing push kind of pointless.

Ocarina of Time 3D World.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

I'm sure it will be the new zelda. They should have saved it for E3 though. I guess they want to ramp up some hype.

More information about the 3DS miiverse update confirmed.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Bayonetta or Zelda U.

I was hoping for the fire department one. :P

Hopefully Zelda U- Would love if it looked something like the E3 2011 tech demo! :)

RCTjunkie said:
Bayonetta or Zelda U.

I was hoping for the fire department one. :P

Me too! I bet they could make a ton of money if they had a monopoly on the fire truck sound market!