By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo about to rock the boat on December 7th?

What will be announced?

Brand new IP 76 22.22%

Zelda U 116 33.92%

Pokemon MMO for Wii U 12 3.51%

A new, cheaper, Wii U model 27 7.89%

Deal with all fire depart... 38 11.11%

Something epic involving the 3ds 8 2.34%

Star Fox 64 3d HD Port 5 1.46%

Other 60 17.54%

Total:342
RazorDragon said:
Pavolink said:
RazorDragon said:
A new Metroid Prime game.

By Retro Studios. DK cancelled.

Not necessary. I'd be fine with a Hunters 2.

for 3DS, or WiiU? :P

or better yet, both *falls into a fantasy*

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Soundwave had the idea of an announcement of an eShop port of B1, along with a B2 push. That would be worthwhile news.

Although if Aonuma really was seriously considering unveiling Zelda U at Comic Con and wasn't just saying that (Aonuma says a lot of things), then VGA would be another viable field. It would *only* work if its TP-style Zelda, though. Otherwise it would be a massive PR backfire.

Yeah it could be Bayonetta, but again I just think it's kind of early for a big push for Bayonetta. Although now would be a pretty good time for the first game to come out on the eShop if they're doing that.

As someone who appreciates all of the Zelda styles, I think Aonuma is leaning towards a more TP-esque style than Skyward Sword. It won't look like Twilight Princess. It won't look like the E3 2011 demo. It will be something new. But it will look closer to TP than to WW.

And I pray we get another reaction like this from the audience. That would be amazing.

NintendoPie said:
Anything except a Pokemon MMO would be golden. In fact, Nintendo mentioning that they will never make a Pokemon MMO would make me completely fulfilled and happy.

They will be enough desperate in january after the bad holidays to announce it. I can already see your face:

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

They will be enough desperate in january after the bad holidays to announce it. I can already see your face:

What bad holidays? The 3DS is the one fixing to rock the boat this season. 

NintendoPie said:
Pavolink said:

For Wii U?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

For Wii U?

Your statement didn't specify......... And I doubt the Wii U holidays will be that bad. I hope

NintendoPie said:
Pavolink said:

I agree. The ps4 only had 600k more sales than a handheld console that's been out 2-3 years. 3ds is blowing the competition away right now and I would imagine it will be ahead of the ps4 and xbone again within a month or two as my guess (after the hype dies and the software slump begins).

MohammadBadir said:
RazorDragon said:

Not necessary. I'd be fine with a Hunters 2.

for 3DS, or WiiU? :P

or better yet, both *falls into a fantasy*

With cross-platform multiplayer. Now that would be awesome.

I voted for "Other" because I have a feeling that the only thing anyone will talk about afterwards is how disappointing the event turned out to be...

Have a nice day...

Pavolink said:
Ocarina of Time 3D World.

your hate for 3D World is big isn't it?.....