By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One on Amazon?

:( boo hoo, poor Microsoft always getting bullied by those mean Sony fans

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Just because they did not buy the system from amazon does not mean they don't have one. Maybe it sucks maybe it doesn't I do not have one but I certainly know enough not to rely on amazon reviews when deciding

Gremdude said:

The verified one star reviews have just started coming in. There are about 20 so far. Just saying

I was reading through the thread and I was about to say "Give it a week". This works, though.

4 ≈ One

Sony fanboys are the worst.

But war... war never changes

I regret making this thread :(

Around the Network
Gremdude said:

The verified one star reviews have just started coming in. There are about 20 so far. Just saying

As expected and people on the east coast still havent recieved all the console. Expect this number to keep rising while west coast peiple start getting more and more

How sad. It's like people writing fake user reviews on Metacritic.

You should have make an objective thread like " Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One and PS4 on Amazon ? ", you look like a xbox fanboy with this current title

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
You should have make an objective thread like " Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One and PS4 on Amazon ? ", you look like a xbox fanboy with this current title

I see what you're saying, but that's exactly what is happening though. People who have not purchased the product are complaining about serious issues with it to lower the Xbox One’s score. Those people are fanboys and the same could be said of the people who gave 1 stars to PS4 without actually having bought the product. The difference between this and PS4 is that most of ps4's 1 stars were verified. This is a worse issue. The thread title is accurate.

A better title would've just taken the "?" out. 

I took a look at the PS4 reviews and half of them at least have not "verified" written, but you do know when they are inaccurate, when you see trolls like " i didnt receive it in time, 1 star ! " , its really unclever to trust a bad review just because there is " veriefied " written on it without even reading it.

You forget the fact many of those xbox owners have not purchased it on Amazon ( there is this thing called gamestop...) but still they can review it on Amazon to share their thoughts, you cant say they are all fanboys just because " verified " is not written, doing that, you're acting like the real fanboy.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m