By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One on Amazon?

Figgycal said:
Aerys said:
You should have make an objective thread like " Fanboys 1 starring Xbox One and PS4 on Amazon ? ", you look like a xbox fanboy with this current title

I see what you're saying, but that's exactly what is happening though. People who have not purchased the product are complaining about serious issues with it to lower the Xbox One’s score. Those people are fanboys and the same could be said of the people who gave 1 stars to PS4 without actually having bought the product. The difference between this and PS4 is that most of ps4's 1 stars were verified. This is a worse issue. The thread title is accurate.

A better title would've just taken the "?" out. 

Anyway, kudos to you for making the thread. Some things just need to be said.

Around the Network
Aerys said:

I took a look at the PS4 reviews and half of them at least have not "verified" written, but you do know when they are inaccurate, when you see trolls like " i didnt receive it in time, 1 star ! " , its really unclever to trust a bad review just because there is " veriefied " written on it without even reading it.

You forget the fact many of those xbox owners have not purchased it on Amazon ( there is this thing called gamestop...) but still they can review it on Amazon to share their thoughts, you cant say they are all fanboys just because " verified " is not written, doing that, you're acting like the real fanboy.

why would non-amazon X1 owners mobilize more than non-amazon PS4 owners ?

You seem willing to find any explanation for the difference in unverified reviews except the obvious trolling numbers.

Shame on you.

What do they say, An eye for an eye? This thing goes both ways, if one side stopped the other would get bored and stop trolling.

I read about 10 pages and saw around 9-10 people who were verified with that disc drive issue. The issue is probably only affect 0.2% of the consoles.

This was to be expected for anyone who knows this industry...

... yeah, it's sad...

Sigh... :(

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Figgycal said:
Osc89 said:
Saw this coming after it happened to the PS4. Probably shouldn't have given them the idea.

With the PS4 reviews though, most were verified. In fact there were more unverified positive reviews than unverified negative reviews.

What do you mean by "Verified"? How do you verify if an online review of something is legitimate?

I imagine this is in retaliation to the obviously shilled Amazon Reviews about PS4 failed hardware. Still not right tho. I hate when looking at a aggregated User Review for games or products and you always have some haters voting 1/10 or a 0. No product is ever that bad, and it comes off as Jaded.

THIS is why we can't have nice things....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
While being verified adds to the legitimacy of a review, not being veried does not detract.

I have several amazon reviews (not for PS4 or Xbone) but only 20% are verified as I shop about for best prices, and used to rent a lot too. Everytime I don't sing praises for a game people try and note 'not verified' and if it is an exclusive scream hater, despite my review history showing no bias.

Buts lets face it, sad fanboys on both sides.

You aren't bias. You are just very inbittered and hate.....everything :P

Greatness Awaits

KylieDog said:
forevercloud3000 said:
KylieDog said:
While being verified adds to the legitimacy of a review, not being veried does not detract.

I have several amazon reviews (not for PS4 or Xbone) but only 20% are verified as I shop about for best prices, and used to rent a lot too. Everytime I don't sing praises for a game people try and note 'not verified' and if it is an exclusive scream hater, despite my review history showing no bias.

Buts lets face it, sad fanboys on both sides.

You aren't bias. You are just very inbittered and hate.....everything :P

People mistake criticism for hate.

Or you just come off as overly critical, which is the same as hate.

Greatness Awaits

tyig said:

Sony fanboys are the worst.

Indeed..... funny see some people cry foul when they do the same thing on a daily bases. Reading through the ps4 review 2 on the first page were from verified users. Title should be named fanboy flogs giving system 1 star, but the princess from either sider we never fault there own, quite sad actually.

KylieDog said:
forevercloud3000 said:
KylieDog said:

People mistake criticism for hate.

Or you just come off as overly critical, which is the same as hate.

I don't think you know what hate means.

I'm just yanking your chain.

Honestly tho, I don't know if I have ever heard you speak of things you like. Its usually about what you don't.

Greatness Awaits

Why people defend the xbone ? more expensive, less powerful, paywall with Forza 5, kinec forced to users. I mean why ? doesn't make any sense.