By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are PS4s Still Breaking?

BeElite said:
Licence said:

Your comment is quite emotive and hysterical, but I gather you reckon that bad packaging is to blame for the PS4 failure rate? If that is confirmed, then it should be great news for PS4 consumers! Do you know if there is confirmation that this caused the failures?

Buddy your childish emotional fanboyism and sheer ignroance when trying to grasp your head around the subject is hysterical.

Hey if amazon is changing their pacaking its the products fault LOLz, just deny they did a shit job in the first place.  

I know that shipping is a cause of plenty doa electronics, everyday i see the guys getting 10 and hour and how they treat cargo.  It takes a hell of a lot of shipping hell for a product to go from a plant in china to a NA consumer hands.

Wow, I use the words "emotive" and "hysterical" and now you can too! At least we are learning, even if by imitation.

I never said that if Amazon changed their packaging its the products fault. I was trying to ascertain whether the cause of the BLOD has been confirmed to be packaging. Maybe you should stop reading mythical intentions in my comments and just read what I write?

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Licence said:
adriane23 said:

You never had a valid argument to begin with as you based your posts on unsubstantiated hyperbole. Therefore, there's no point in conversating with you. Don't expect another reply from me.

LOL, you don't address my issues, then run away when I try to point you in the right direction. Perhaps it is better for you to move along.

LMAO! Now, you're just embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

Well, you are the one who keeps coming back for more. BTW, did you have any new arguments to add to this discussion, or were you just interested in another personal attack?

It was sort of expected, but Amazon Germany is starting to accumulate "BLOD PS4s" reports. Even adjusting for the usual trolls, the rate of failures seem to be higher than in the States..
And Sony Germany seems to be as incompetent at dealing with customer support as in the US (not enough people at the phones, not enough replacement stock..the full program apparently).

Breaking sales records... yea I know I'm late

mine still works has since launch

looking at the eu launch and how the ps4 where treated by purchasers knocking them down i can see how there breaking

Play Me

Around the Network

Nope failure rate is 0% now