By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Thread! December 22 update: BACK BY REQUEST

The Spurs are moving on to the semi finals also the Blazers didn't put up much of a fight.

Around the Network

This sucks no game 7's in the quarter final. Hope the Spurs superior bench and them having home court will be enough to get past the Thunder. Also hoping for the Heat to get past the Pacers.

With no Ibaka this is going to Spurs vs Heat again. Not a bad outcome. Still, I'm sad for the Wizz :( The games showed their immaturity.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I was 4/4 on my predictions for the 2nd round.
I also pick the spurs over the thunder without Ibaka.. so I expect something like this

Spurs over thunder in 7
Heat over pacers in 6

The heat pacers series could be harder than many expect... the pacers have been preparing themselves the whole year specifically for this moment. I think it will be a very emotional series for them

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

carlos710 said:
I was 4/4 on my predictions for the 2nd round.
I also pick the spurs over the thunder without Ibaka.. so I expect something like this

Spurs over thunder in 7
Heat over pacers in 6

The heat pacers series could be harder than many expect... the pacers have been preparing themselves the whole year specifically for this moment. I think it will be a very emotional series for them

I think we got spoiled by the first round. I see these rounds to be much shorter. Indiana is still a wreck. Miami is weaker than last year, but LBJ alone is too much for a team which best player is David West. I think both series will end in 4 or 5 games. I feel very sorry for KD. He lost last year because of Russ getting injured, now it's Ibaka that got hurt. Such a pity. Spurs will take advantage of this and it will be painful.

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

Around the Network

Indiana looked pretty good today, best game they've played in months.

Still disappointed the clippers were eliminated, was pulling for them to win it all if only for the tremendous fallout that would follow.

Man.....Miami defense was horrible, and the amount of free throws the Pacers got......

Smh

It's as if they were designed to play against Miami... Oh wait...

Still, I'm very surprised by how easy it was for Indy. I expect Spoelstra and LBJ to make a complete shitstorm in the locker room, so that next time they come out with some focus. Also makes me wonder if we're gonna see us some Oden in this series.

Nice win by the Spurs tonight I think they will get past the Thunder in a lot less games then 7. Also I'm going to root for them if the Pacers make it to the finals. Probably going to root for them a bit even if the Heat make it.

I'd love to see Spurs vs Pacers....I dont care how boring it would be to the average watcher.