By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Thread! December 22 update: BACK BY REQUEST

Great comeback win by the Clippers glad the series goes at least to six games.

Around the Network

The Thunder are by far the weirdest team in these playoffs, excluding Indiana because they were looking like a train wreck before the playoffs even began.

Looks like the Pacers are back.

As I expected the spurs and pacers are having a much easier time with their new opponents .. it's all about matchups in the playoffs and the jump shooting style that the blazers like to play is not very effective against the spurs.. athletic teams that have multiple players that can attack the rim is the spurs achilles heel.

The only series that I can see going 7 is the thunder-clippers one, I would like the clippers to win but it will be very hard

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Nice win by the Blazers glad they didn't get swept and great game by LeBron against the Nets.

Around the Network

OKC enjoyed a little home cookin' in this game it would seem.

Absolutely disgusting way for the referees to screw a team (clippers). It seems like the NBA is trying hard to hype a Durant vs Lebron finals ... there were also plenty of bs calls made against the grizzlies to help the thunder

Hopefully the heat will put them in their place as it seems that nothing will prevent the NBA of having that series.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Nice win by the Wizards I think they still have a chance to win that series. The Clippers got screwed good thing that the next game is in LA.

This second round has had some of the worst officiating I have seen.

Well it wasn't a sweep for the Heat but close enough and they are the first team to make it to the semi finals.