By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atlus Livestream- Persona 5 announced plus 3 spin-offs

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for

Persona 5 45 63.38%

Persona Q 17 23.94%

Persona DAN 1 1.41%

Persona UUSH 0 0%

ALL OF THEM 4 5.63%

my Wallet's emptiness 2 2.82%

NO I HATE PERSONA. SMT RULES 1 1.41%

Total:70

All these cities, it feels like they are going on a concert or something. Lol

Around the Network
Sal.Paradise said:
Scisca said:
I've written it multiple times. I want Vita versions of P5 and P3G (P3FES gameplay and graphics from the PS3 version + P3P female campaign). And no 3DS! I don't want the games to be dilluted and dumbed down because of that console. 3DS already has SMT, Persona should stay with Vita and be of highest quality.

I reckon you'll get an enhanced P5 on Vita a year or so after the PS3 game. So if you're ok with waiting that long... 

I don't mind waiting, I already have more games than I can play :P The slowdown cause by the next gen leap is such a relief for me

I just want to get the best possible version of the game. I'd gladly wait a year, especially if they gave me a Vita P3G to while away the time ;) This port wouldn't take long to make as well. Easy money.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

another event. This time the nanako scene from Persona 4. Next update in 12 hours (probably final midnight channel teaser).

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

it has to be Persona 5 or Atlus will have enter S-E troll territory(remember the supposed countdown site everyone thought was SO5!?....and it turned out to be a web browser game...never forget)

Munkeh111 said:
brendude13 said:
Munkeh111 said:
Still not getting excited, I'm just going to keep enjoying Persona 4 Golden and not think about this

PS Is it a good idea to go back and play P3 Portable (or earlier). I have heard that they were great games, just hold nothing on the perfection of Persona 4

I'm playing Persona 3 FES currently, and its flaws are just making me love Persona 4 Golden even more.

FES? So you're saying after finishing 4, I should go back and play 3, then go and do my second playthrough to platinum 4 (can't get all the s-links in this playthrough....)

Also, I read in 3 that you can't control all your party members? Cause that would suck and really really really annoy me

P4 was great but the dark theme of P3 just grabbed my attention more.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
it has to be Persona 5 or Atlus will have enter S-E troll territory(remember the supposed countdown site everyone thought was SO5!?....and it turned out to be a web browser game...never forget)

Don't forget the countdow to TWEWY2 that just turned out to be TWEWY iOS.

SE has really dropped the ball as of late.

Scisca said:
I've written it multiple times. I want Vita versions of P5 and P3G (P3FES gameplay and graphics from the PS3 version + P3P female campaign). And no 3DS! I don't want the games to be dilluted and dumbed down because of that console. 3DS already has SMT, Persona should stay with Vita and be of highest quality.

You think games are dumbed down when they go on a Nintendo console ?

It would surely have inferior graphics on the 3DS, but dumbed down ? What the hell are you talking about ? You think Edrian Odyssey and Shin Megami Tensei are dumbed down series because they are on the 3DS ?

Luck said:
Scisca said:

You think games are dumbed down when they go on a Nintendo console ?

It would surely have inferior graphics on the 3DS, but dumbed down ? What the hell are you talking about ? You think Edrian Odyssey and Shin Megami Tensei are dumbed down series because they are on the 3DS ?

I'm talking about limiting it in terms of not only graphics (which is already bad!), but limiting the whole design of the game as a result of having to work with a much inferior hardware and more limited controls.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I know i might sound like a fanboy but if they announce persona 5 it has to be vita exclusive and non of that ps3 via thing it sounds great but in order for the vita to start selling more it has to be vita exclusive and only vita

Atlus will be holding a second livestream after their Persona reveal on Sunday night. The Persona announcement will take place at 8 pm on November 24th, and the second stream will begin at 9:30 pm the same night.