By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atlus Livestream- Persona 5 announced plus 3 spin-offs

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for

Persona 5 45 63.38%

Persona Q 17 23.94%

Persona DAN 1 1.41%

Persona UUSH 0 0%

ALL OF THEM 4 5.63%

my Wallet's emptiness 2 2.82%

NO I HATE PERSONA. SMT RULES 1 1.41%

Total:70

I'm hoping it's Persona 5 but at the same time wasn't P4A meant to get some additional characters? It could be the latter.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
I'm hoping it's Persona 5 but at the same time wasn't P4A meant to get some additional characters? It could be the latter.

They wouldn't kick up such a large fuss over something like that.

brendude13 said:

They wouldn't kick up such a large fuss over something like that.

I hope you're right but I don't trust gaming companies now days, I hope it's P5 as that game was said to be in development at some point last year and as someone mentioned it's time to put P4 away now.

I've written it multiple times. I want Vita versions of P5 and P3G (P3FES gameplay and graphics from the PS3 version + P3P female campaign). And no 3DS! I don't want the games to be dilluted and dumbed down because of that console. 3DS already has SMT, Persona should stay with Vita and be of highest quality.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

I will be buying whatever console P5 is on just for P5 :)

Around the Network
Scisca said:
I've written it multiple times. I want Vita versions of P5 and P3G (P3FES gameplay and graphics from the PS3 version + P3P female campaign). And no 3DS! I don't want the games to be dilluted and dumbed down because of that console. 3DS already has SMT, Persona should stay with Vita and be of highest quality.

I don't mind having a dumbed down 3DS version. More people could play the game! And it has nothing to do with quality. If Persona 5 releaed on PS VTIA and 3DS it wouldn't lose it's high quality.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Yeah I don't mind a 3DS version Persona has never really been the most graphically or technically intense games so I don't see it losing that much tbh.

Scisca said:

I reckon you'll get an enhanced P5 on Vita a year or so after the PS3 game. So if you're ok with waiting that long... 

I like this speculation. Shinjuku setting would be awesome. 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=90849188&postcount=1542

Going to double post since my post is basically buried. Here's a hint

Dotonbori is three minutes away from Namba Station in Osaka. It's a city that never sleeps, basically, and a huge tourist attraction. It's also near Minami, which is another district, and the Japanese word for "south"

The JR East Station is one of the biggest stations in all of Tokyo, and is very big around Shinjuku. In Shinjuku, it is known as one of the busiest train stations in the world to some, even going as far as being recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records.

The Sakae Station is located in the Naka ward of Nagoya and in the city of Aichi, and is a fairly nice station. I couldn't find much info about it, though...

The Nishitetsu Fukuoka (Tenjin) station is another big station that is also home to a small shopping center of sorts.

The Sendai Station is known as the biggest station in Sendai, and is home to the Sendai Subway Namboku Line. It was affected in the 2011 Touhoku earthquake and tsunami. Not much more info I can find on it, sadly...

The Sapporo Chikagai, located near Odori, is home to an underground shopping center. I couldn't find much more information, but I did find that it is near some shopping centers such as Aurora City and Pole Town.

Now, to those who also speak Japanese, do you get it yet?

The answer is These are directions. North and south is Namboku in Japanese. North alone is Kita, and south alone is Minami. Combined is Namboku, which means north and south, Naka is middle, Chikagai is underground. Nishi is west. JR East is well, east. Dotonbori is near Minami, which means south. Chuo-ku, where Odori is, also means "center" Seeing something here?

Now, let's push this theory up to eleven. Shinjuku is the only place that is a ward within itself. Shinjuku is divided into 6 wards, each in different directions. What are the directions of these wards? North, south, east, west, with Shinjuku being the one in the center/middle. Shinjuku also has an underground district, I believe.

is Shinjuku that city that's similar in appearance to New York's Time's Square and London's Piccadilly Circus areas? If so it's a fantastic looking city and would make a great place for a setting.