By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atlus Livestream- Persona 5 announced plus 3 spin-offs

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for

Persona 5 45 63.38%

Persona Q 17 23.94%

Persona DAN 1 1.41%

Persona UUSH 0 0%

ALL OF THEM 4 5.63%

my Wallet's emptiness 2 2.82%

NO I HATE PERSONA. SMT RULES 1 1.41%

Total:70

new update in 30 min, I found last one, it was the fortune teller scene from Persona 4

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network

Persona 5 for PS2. You heard it here first! The king's last breath

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

The last update was Persona 3 Portable trailer. Next update in 30 minutes

My Hummingbird

...And?

What did we get?

brendude13 said:
...And?

What did we get?

Right now there was a new teaser with clearer images. Different images from the first teaser which showed the towns on the teaser site http://p-ch.jp/

Will link the viideo once it gets uploaded

My Hummingbird

Around the Network

Wow that's weird. When you touch the squares in the site long enough a teddie appears. Maybe this isn't a Persona 5 announcement after all...

It's the various portraits of teddie, and when you match the three of them it resets.

Could this be a Persona 4 Golden X 3DS version? Or a Persona 4-2 for 3DS and PS VITA?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Bollocks.

Latest video spoiled a bit of Persona 3 for me.

Anfebious said:

Wow that's weird. When you touch the squares in the site long enough a teddie appears. Maybe this isn't a Persona 5 announcement after all...

That has happened since the last week. It could be that Teddie is basically Persona's mascot now. Also, when you click on the town names, it changes to a district name.

Teaser 2 has been added to the OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2T-dHDaxjM

My Hummingbird

AstroGamer said:
Anfebious said:

That has happened since the last week. It could be that Teddie is basically Persona's mascot now. Also, when you click on the town names, it changes to a district name.

Teaser 2 has been added to the OP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2T-dHDaxjM

Yeah it could be that teddie is the Persona mascot... or that the game is a Persona 4 sequel. I hope it's not the case, I LOVE Persona 4 but it's time they leave Persona 4 in the closet and release Persona 5! xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Perhaps they will announce a Persona HD collection and a teaser for Persona 5.