By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atlus Livestream- Persona 5 announced plus 3 spin-offs

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for

Persona 5 45 63.38%

Persona Q 17 23.94%

Persona DAN 1 1.41%

Persona UUSH 0 0%

ALL OF THEM 4 5.63%

my Wallet's emptiness 2 2.82%

NO I HATE PERSONA. SMT RULES 1 1.41%

Total:70
Scisca said:
Luck said:
Scisca said:
I've written it multiple times. I want Vita versions of P5 and P3G (P3FES gameplay and graphics from the PS3 version + P3P female campaign). And no 3DS! I don't want the games to be dilluted and dumbed down because of that console. 3DS already has SMT, Persona should stay with Vita and be of highest quality.

You think games are dumbed down when they go on a Nintendo console ?

It would surely have inferior graphics on the 3DS, but dumbed down ? What the hell are you talking about ? You think Edrian Odyssey and Shin Megami Tensei are dumbed down series because they are on the 3DS ?

I'm talking about limiting it in terms of not only graphics (which is already bad!), but limiting the whole design of the game as a result of having to work with a much inferior hardware and more limited controls.

Now you're talking sense!

But I think controls would be better on the 3DS with the second touch screen. That being said, I still would prefer the game to be on PS3/Vita.

Around the Network

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boyFYpL8tdo new teaser.
Seems like those locations from previous teasers were where they will show the announcement on those TVs

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Luck said:
Scisca said:
Luck said:
Scisca said:
I've written it multiple times. I want Vita versions of P5 and P3G (P3FES gameplay and graphics from the PS3 version + P3P female campaign). And no 3DS! I don't want the games to be dilluted and dumbed down because of that console. 3DS already has SMT, Persona should stay with Vita and be of highest quality.

You think games are dumbed down when they go on a Nintendo console ?

It would surely have inferior graphics on the 3DS, but dumbed down ? What the hell are you talking about ? You think Edrian Odyssey and Shin Megami Tensei are dumbed down series because they are on the 3DS ?

I'm talking about limiting it in terms of not only graphics (which is already bad!), but limiting the whole design of the game as a result of having to work with a much inferior hardware and more limited controls.

Now you're talking sense!

But I think controls would be better on the 3DS with the second touch screen. That being said, I still would prefer the game to be on PS3/Vita.

By controls I didn't mean only one/two screens, as it works well either way as Virtue's Last Reward showed. I mean the lack of the second analog - something that really limits gameplay. The far inferior hardware also limits the game. I just want to get the best product possible, from start till the end.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Err what exactly is going to be pivotal that has to require a second analogue in a Persona game or any Jrpg for the matter? Most just use it for the camera which has numerous easy alternatives anyway.

aryu said:
Munkeh111 said:

FES? So you're saying after finishing 4, I should go back and play 3, then go and do my second playthrough to platinum 4 (can't get all the s-links in this playthrough....)

Also, I read in 3 that you can't control all your party members? Cause that would suck and really really really annoy me

P4 was great but the dark theme of P3 just grabbed my attention more.

Well I've seen that they summon their personae by shooting themselves in the head... Maybe a bit too dark for me

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Err what exactly is going to be pivotal that has to require a second analogue in a Persona game or any Jrpg for the matter? Most just use it for the camera which has numerous easy alternatives anyway.

Mainly camera controls, which is very important when designing the game.

But again - a number of Vita/3DS multiplats suffer from being of a lower quality than possible on Vita because of a 3DS version. Recently Batman was a case of that, when 3DS visibly dragged the Vita version down. I don't want that to happen any more, as I want better games.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Wyrdness said:

Mainly camera controls, which is very important when designing the game.

But again - a number of Vita/3DS multiplats suffer from being of a lower quality than possible on Vita because of a 3DS version. Recently Batman was a case of that, when 3DS visibly dragged the Vita version down. I don't want that to happen any more, as I want better games.

If Vita is lead platform and 3DS gets cut back conversion I'd be happy for 3DS/Vita. But you can really tell which games are ported from 3DS to Vita and it's not a good thing!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
aryu said:

Well I've seen that they summon their personae by shooting themselves in the head... Maybe a bit too dark for me

lol. It's not even a real gun.

It definitely looks like they are really shooting themselves in the head

Munkeh111 said:
Soriku said:
Munkeh111 said:
aryu said:

lol. It's not even a real gun.

It definitely looks like they are really shooting themselves in the head

Funnily enough the game is rated suitable for ages 12 and up in Germany, so it can't be that bad :P

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

pezus said:
Isn't Persona 4 vol. 2 all but confirmed? Is P5 still possible?

I hope it isn't the case. I LOVE Persona 4 but it's time to let it go Atlus. There is only so much milk you can take from a damn cow.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"