By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Polygon Caught Lying About PS4 on Their Xbox One Stream

If I was getting harassed by someone from a website called furiousfanboys.com, I would block them too. You already know they have an agenda. You would think they were just trying to rile people up to make a name for themselves. Why would you want to help a site out like that, who wants to play you like a fool?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Did you put this on gaf or reddit there because I will if you want.

Nobody fools Darth Vader

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

guess why they gave killzone 50%
and will give titanfall 99%(they already know they will rate it that way)
There is a reason why xbox is successfull in english speaking countries but not in the rest.
We will see lots of that stuff in the future in the US/UK media(btw that also explains why a fake killzone trailer caused 10x more outrage than a noisy box with a 50% failure rate or a fake kinect presentation)

heavy tools will be needed to pull polygon presstitutes out of MS' ass to the sunlight of truth

Polygon has lost all credibility at this point. They should be removed from metacritic unless we are gonna start adding playstation website scores too...

Around the Network

PolyOWNED.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

He probably wouldn't have blocked him if he didn't start the discussion acting like a douchebag

Way to be a huge douche. Was it so hard to admit being wrong? Hell, I would respect him a lot more for admitting his mistake. A simple tweet saying i made a mistake on the info, it doesn't even have to be an apology.

Not only that but he blocks him and calls him a creep. What a jackass.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Microsoft is a very dirty company. They "sponsored" joystiq, kotaku and few other sites. The chief of kotaku now works in microsoft's xbox division.

Polygon gave Forza Horizon and other Microsoft exclusives bad reviews, so can people please just the fuck up about Microsoft bribing them..