By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Polygon Caught Lying About PS4 on Their Xbox One Stream

Haha ooh good.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Put it up on reddit, clearly a group of fanboys masquerading as a legit review site has to be exposed. Get it on neogaf also.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

And to think the VGA's have a bunch of people voting for GOTY whereas a whole whoppin 3 of them are from Polygon...

No other site has 3 there.

To be fair to Polygon, even I didn't know the PS4 could do this. Probably should have just said he was wrong though.

But all those people connecting their PS4 to their old CRT TV's... ;(

Around the Network

just don't click their site because it more and more seems to be a waste of webspace anyway.

Someone should put this up on Neogaf, I just have a junior account so I can't make threads.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bigjon said:
Is there a process that meta critic or other such sites use to determine whether an outlet viable? If not whats to stop agroup of fanboys(Polygon) from making a site to propogate thier console and skew scores for games

it seems like they dont. they seem to go for what ever outlet is more popular. i mean metacritic takes quarter to three's scores for crying out loud. they are a joke

Maybe a dumb question here.

I have a Smasung HDTV from about 2008. Is there a way to check if it supports this HDMI-CEC function with my PS4?

Lol I thought it was about performance or games or something and that's about remote control ? :D I'm dissapoint.

On the other hand funny that they fixated on it so much and claiming superiority there :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!