By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Polygon Caught Lying About PS4 on Their Xbox One Stream

Piernik said:
Microsoft is a very dirty company. They "sponsored" joystiq, kotaku and few other sites. The chief of kotaku now works in microsoft's xbox division.

I'm sure Sony has done the same, also: http://www.lazygamer.net/24/sony-hands-out-free-ps4s-to-journalists-at-their-ny-event/

Around the Network
pbroy said:
If I was getting harassed by someone from a website called furiousfanboys.com, I would block them too. You already know they have an agenda. You would think they were just trying to rile people up to make a name for themselves. Why would you want to help a site out like that, who wants to play you like a fool?

If you're wrong, you're wrong.  I don't blame anyone from blocking if being harassed, but this Jeremy person was doing nothing wrong, and Chris should have just admitted to the mistake.  So maybe Chris was the fool.

Edit: Chris called Jeremy "wierd" and a "creep" when all Jeremy was doing was asking if he had lied while backed himself with facts.  Go figure.

Nsanity said:

Polygon gave Forza Horizon and other Microsoft exclusives bad reviews, so can people please just the fuck up about Microsoft bribing them..

Yeah guys, just the fuck up. I mean seriously.

the amount of xbox fans in here defending polygon is amazing.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Nsanity said:
Piernik said:
Microsoft is a very dirty company. They "sponsored" joystiq, kotaku and few other sites. The chief of kotaku now works in microsoft's xbox division.

I'm sure Sony has done the same, also: http://www.lazygamer.net/24/sony-hands-out-free-ps4s-to-journalists-at-their-ny-event/

Yes. But no. 

Nice try though.

Around the Network

I can control my PS3 using my remote.

bananaking21 said:

Do you even know what amount means?

>User was banned for this post [RH]

Nsanity said:
bananaking21 said:

yes, do you?

This thread will be all win when it's all said and done...lol.

Both fans trolling each other....epic....and sad. Oh and the whole so and so sponsored so and so....so they are evil" comments are pathetic. Every company does this....all of them!

Go back to playing your new awesome (insert console/gaming device) of choice.. The PS4 just came out, it is awesome.....GO PLAY IT!

Come Friday that's all I am going to be doing....playing my X1. Not posting articles. Who gives two shits about Polygon!

Nsanity said:
bananaking21 said:

Do you know what "just the fuck up" means?

PSN ID: clemens-nl