By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update: 94 on MetaCritic! Super Mario 3D World: A Game Once Doubted Is Now Highest Rated Game of The Holiday! Anybody Eating Crow?

Frequency said:
Too bad GTAV is rated 97 for both ps3 and 360 versions.

Too bad thats not a HOLIDAY RELEASE. 

Around the Network
Frequency said:

The only bad thing about this... is that GTAV is lower than GTAIV on Metacritic. :P

Madness.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Buying this and Zelda soon. :)

Frequency said:

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

tbone51 said:
Frequency said:

People around the world generally start christmas shopping in september, picking up little bits here and there, but aside from that both ps3 and 360 versions are still consistently in the top 10 game sales each week, so clearly many people are buying it in the holiday period.

You lot are of course going to argue tooth and nail that it doesnt count, but it does all the same.

Now if you want to change it to 'highest rated game LAUNCHED this holiday season then you would of course, for the time being at least, be correct.

But simply saying 'highest rated game this holiday season' suggests its the highest rated game being sold which is not true for the reason i initially pointed out.

I like accuracy.

Around the Network

I'm still disappointed. It looks great, and I'm sure I'll enjoy it in its own way, but it's still not what I expected or wanted. So I wasn't wrong.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Frequency said:
tbone51 said:
Frequency said:

People around the world generally start christmas shopping in september, picking up little bits here and there, but aside from that both ps3 and 360 versions are still consistently in the top 10 game sales each week, so clearly many people are buying it in the holiday period.

You lot are of course going to argue tooth and nail that it doesnt count, but it does all the same.

Now if you want to change it to 'highest rated game LAUNCHED this holiday season then you would of course, for the time being at least, be correct.

But simply saying 'highest rated game this holiday season' suggests its the highest rated game being sold which is not true for the reason i initially pointed out.

I like accuracy.

Your the only person i ever heard that said Christmas shopping mixed up with holiday release, anybody can christmas shop, you can start as early as January, that doesn't make it a holiday release, GTA5 nor Pokemon, Sonic, Beyond, etc is a holiday release because its not in the months of it.

Eating crow has never tasted so good!

well, now that everyone has ate their crow and washed it down with beer, I think we can all agree that the best part about this is that EAD will be starting their next project soon, even its just ideas and blueprints!

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I think we need to stop talking about GTAV in this Mario thread. It'll only bring flames.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .