By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Our most Sexy member is back! - also a warm welcome back to our other, non-sexy, old members

burninmylight said:
d21lewis said:
All I can say is thanks, guys. Thanks for liking me. Now where the heck is badgenome?

Wow, and I was just saying nice things about you in this thread! Wasn't expecting you to actually be back to see it! Although it's kind of creepy when you find out a guy you thought was gone was really there the whole time...

My bad. 

For what it's worth, I'm proud of you.  If I could turn back time, I'd definitely go your route and actually follow through with it.  There's really nothing but trouble out there.

Around the Network

lewis, why did you create a new account?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

Cause he missed us... anyway I think he explained he felt the pressure of being d21lewis.. and the expectations that come with it...  with Attaboy he could roam free for a while ..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
outlawauron said:

Cause he missed us... anyway I think he explained he felt the pressure of being d21lewis.. and the expectations that come with it...  with Attaboy he could roam free for a while ..

I don't get about you could feel pressure from people over the internet, but maybe that's just me...

I can understand the appeal of starting over without perception shaping how people view what you do.

welcome back i remweeber u

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

I don't get about you could feel pressure from people over the internet, but maybe that's just me...

I can understand the appeal of starting over without perception shaping how people view what you do.

Well, you have no expectations to live up to, so there's no reason why you should feel pressure. You are a quitter in the NFL prediction league for two years in a row now. You are a failure. You are so lame that simply fulfilling accepted standards or doing ordinary things could get you praise. On the other hand, someone like d21lewis encounters disappointment if there is a time when he is just as good as a normal poster or a little bit better than it.

I've exaggerated a bit in my post, but the point about the prediction league stands.

I tried Rol. I just couldn't keep up with and I gave up too easily and was lazy.

i bet quite a few users have alts and probably most of big users too,
be nice to see who these annoying faceless alts all are,why can't the computer whizzkids in charge find these things out an post it in a thread

Above & Beyond

NiKKoM said:
d21lewis said:

On target with people's expectations.  I know it's just the internet and, like I said before, we don't really know each other.  Sometimes, I don't want to joke or talk about women.  Sometimes, I jaut want to talk about my true love--basket weaving.  Kidding.  But when they used to have these "Favorite user" or "Funniest memeber" threads or even this thread, and I'd see my name pop up, strangely, it makes me want to post less.  I just come her to hang out with friends/family and talk about things I like.  That's the reason we all come here, right?  

But it feels like I'm being emo right now.  It's a happy occasion!  PS4 is selling well, Xbox One is about to drop, Mario and Zelda are getting great reviews.  It's a good time to be a member of VGChartz.

Reminds me of a Soccer Analyist on dutch tv.. he became so popular he burnt himself out trying to meet expectations.. after 8 months he was back on TV..
But Seriously. You shouldn't let us dictate how you want to be on this site.. you would become a caricature of yourself...  just enjoy the time on the site..

*can't help it about the you being most sexy member.. there wasn't a poll or voting.. that's just a fact..

Great post, NiKKoM! And @lewis: listen to NiKKoM, don't feel pressured by us, just do what you when you want.

About attaboy: now I understand why sometimes he gave me the impression of having hung around VGC longer than he actually had.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

JGarret said:
Lewis, ArtofAngels, John Lucas and dtewi are back.

Now where are Rubang, DMeisterJ, crazy GBallzack, Khuutra, Avinash to tell us the Wii U is going to sell 200 million (oh wait we´ve got John Lucas for that :P), stof, Carmina and others?

The new generation is starting for real in two days, with all systems out, so hopefully it gets as lively as it was in 2008.

I think that it would take a lot for Meister J to actually come back. Khuutra as well.

not me... :(