By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Our most Sexy member is back! - also a warm welcome back to our other, non-sexy, old members

can't spell d21lewis without d2wi

i am d21lewis

Around the Network
Acevil said:
NiKKoM said:

Our guest of honor is here, let's get the party started!

/me continues watching from afar. 

A rare Acevil appears

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
NiKKoM said:

Our guest of honor is here, let's get the party started!

/me continues watching from afar. 

A rare Acevil appears

Hopes he comes closer one day... like he used to... come back to is Acevil.. rejoin the chaos.. we know you want to..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Attaboy was a blast to read. Loved his posts.

Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:
okr said:
NiKKoM said:

Only Smeags knows...

And Rol thinks he's the only one who figured it out... over all those years I've only seen very few VGC members with a unique writing style: stof, lewis, rubang, maybe rocketpig.

Whoa, "about the only one" is not the same as saying "the only one". It's just that when I confronted him, he told me a couple of mods are the only ones who know it, because he told them.

We all knew, but we agreed it would be best not to share it.

I was directly told... and unlike other person didn't blab to the other mods...

Around the Network

A few people I told directly (ie: Kasz and Tads12). A few mods were told indirectly. A few figured it out and confronted me (ie: Rol and Jay). And a couple, I always intended to tell but never did (ie: Seth Nintendo)

I actually planned on leaving d21lewis dead and just keeping the other profile but there were times I wanted to post pics, link my photbucket, or do other things that would just give me away. Couldn't talk about my girlfriend, my job, post my Wii U info, join 3DS tourneys, etc. When Jay 520 posted that he tought I was d21lewis, I gave up the ghost. The other profile was kinda liberating, though. I always have and always will just be myself on this site but sometimes it feels like I always have to be "on'. Feels weird....but in a good way.

d21lewis said:
A few people I told directly (ie: Kasz and Tads12). A few mods were told indirectly. A few figured it out and confronted me (ie: Rol and Jay). And a couple, I always intended to tell but never did (ie: Seth Nintendo)

I actually planned on leaving d21lewis dead and just keeping the other profile but there were times I wanted to post pics, link my photbucket, or do other things that would just give me away. Couldn't talk about my girlfriend, my job, post my Wii U info, join 3DS tourneys, etc. When Jay 520 posted that he tought I was d21lewis, I gave up the ghost. The other profile was kinda liberating, though. I always have and always will just be myself on this site but sometimes it feels like I always have to be "on'. Feels weird....but in a good way.

By "on", do you mean "online" or "on" target with peoples' expectations?

Yay!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Gee-Gee said:
d21lewis said:

By "on", do you mean "online" or "on" target with peoples' expectations?

On target with people's expectations.  I know it's just the internet and, like I said before, we don't really know each other.  Sometimes, I don't want to joke or talk about women.  Sometimes, I jaut want to talk about my true love--basket weaving.  Kidding.  But when they used to have these "Favorite user" or "Funniest memeber" threads or even this thread, and I'd see my name pop up, strangely, it makes me want to post less.  I just come her to hang out with friends/family and talk about things I like.  That's the reason we all come here, right?  

But it feels like I'm being emo right now.  It's a happy occasion!  PS4 is selling well, Xbox One is about to drop, Mario and Zelda are getting great reviews.  It's a good time to be a member of VGChartz.

d21lewis said:

On target with people's expectations.  I know it's just the internet and, like I said before, we don't really know each other.  Sometimes, I don't want to joke or talk about women.  Sometimes, I jaut want to talk about my true love--basket weaving.  Kidding.  But when they used to have these "Favorite user" or "Funniest memeber" threads or even this thread, and I'd see my name pop up, strangely, it makes me want to post less.  I just come her to hang out with friends/family and talk about things I like.  That's the reason we all come here, right?  

But it feels like I'm being emo right now.  It's a happy occasion!  PS4 is selling well, Xbox One is about to drop, Mario and Zelda are getting great reviews.  It's a good time to be a member of VGChartz.

Atta boy! :P