By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Our most Sexy member is back! - also a warm welcome back to our other, non-sexy, old members

d21lewis said:
Gee-Gee said:
d21lewis said:
A few people I told directly (ie: Kasz and Tads12). A few mods were told indirectly. A few figured it out and confronted me (ie: Rol and Jay). And a couple, I always intended to tell but never did (ie: Seth Nintendo)

I actually planned on leaving d21lewis dead and just keeping the other profile but there were times I wanted to post pics, link my photbucket, or do other things that would just give me away. Couldn't talk about my girlfriend, my job, post my Wii U info, join 3DS tourneys, etc. When Jay 520 posted that he tought I was d21lewis, I gave up the ghost. The other profile was kinda liberating, though. I always have and always will just be myself on this site but sometimes it feels like I always have to be "on'. Feels weird....but in a good way.

By "on", do you mean "online" or "on" target with peoples' expectations?

On target with people's expectations.  I know it's just the internet and, like I said before, we don't really know each other.  Sometimes, I don't want to joke or talk about women.  Sometimes, I jaut want to talk about my true love--basket weaving.  Kidding.  But when they used to have these "Favorite user" or "Funniest memeber" threads or even this thread, and I'd see my name pop up, strangely, it makes me want to post less.  I just come her to hang out with friends/family and talk about things I like.  That's the reason we all come here, right?  

But it feels like I'm being emo right now.  It's a happy occasion!  PS4 is selling well, Xbox One is about to drop, Mario and Zelda are getting great reviews.  It's a good time to be a member of VGChartz.

no you don't have to always burn bright d2,there i said it,run free,free i say

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

On target with people's expectations.  I know it's just the internet and, like I said before, we don't really know each other.  Sometimes, I don't want to joke or talk about women.  Sometimes, I jaut want to talk about my true love--basket weaving.  Kidding.  But when they used to have these "Favorite user" or "Funniest memeber" threads or even this thread, and I'd see my name pop up, strangely, it makes me want to post less.  I just come her to hang out with friends/family and talk about things I like.  That's the reason we all come here, right?  

But it feels like I'm being emo right now.  It's a happy occasion!  PS4 is selling well, Xbox One is about to drop, Mario and Zelda are getting great reviews.  It's a good time to be a member of VGChartz.

Reminds me of a Soccer Analyist on dutch tv.. he became so popular he burnt himself out trying to meet expectations.. after 8 months he was back on TV..
But Seriously. You shouldn't let us dictate how you want to be on this site.. you would become a caricature of yourself...  just enjoy the time on the site..

*can't help it about the you being most sexy member.. there wasn't a poll or voting.. that's just a fact..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Fuck my ass hole! I really liked Attaboy.

And you lied to me on that off site chat room Dtwi...whatever....you said you would never come back to this horrible site.

d21lewis said:
A few people I told directly (ie: Kasz and Tads12). A few mods were told indirectly. A few figured it out and confronted me (ie: Rol and Jay). And a couple, I always intended to tell but never did (ie: Seth Nintendo)

I actually planned on leaving d21lewis dead and just keeping the other profile but there were times I wanted to post pics, link my photbucket, or do other things that would just give me away. Couldn't talk about my girlfriend, my job, post my Wii U info, join 3DS tourneys, etc. When Jay 520 posted that he tought I was d21lewis, I gave up the ghost. The other profile was kinda liberating, though. I always have and always will just be myself on this site but sometimes it feels like I always have to be "on'. Feels weird....but in a good way.

Hey! I am glad to see you are back. Since Swapnote is gone ;_; I was missing you keep sending those pics, oh, I mean those clever messages of you!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

spurgeonnintendoryan said:
Fuck my ass hole! I really liked Attaboy.

And you lied to me on that off site chat room Dtwi...whatever....you said you would never come back to this horrible site.

i despise each and every one of you.

love u all

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Wow d21lewis and ArtofAngels are back. Awesome. And dtewi? I can't tell. His bad punctuation is throwing me off.

we could made a bad math joke and see what happens

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Lewis, ArtofAngels, John Lucas and dtewi are back.

Now where are Rubang, DMeisterJ, crazy GBallzack, Khuutra, Avinash to tell us the Wii U is going to sell 200 million (oh wait we´ve got John Lucas for that :P), stof, Carmina and others?

The new generation is starting for real in two days, with all systems out, so hopefully it gets as lively as it was in 2008.

d21lewis said:
All I can say is thanks, guys. Thanks for liking me. Now where the heck is badgenome?

Wow, and I was just saying nice things about you in this thread! Wasn't expecting you to actually be back to see it! Although it's kind of creepy when you find out a guy you thought was gone was really there the whole time...

So many familiar names in this thread, getting all sentimental here... Welcome back both, all or just you...

Soriku said:
Wow d21lewis and ArtofAngels are back. Awesome. And dtewi? I can't tell. His bad punctuation is throwing me off.

You guys are relatives aren't you? can't you just contact him in real life? :p